What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Stern - Indiana Jones

I suppose its good to grab one now as it is generally regarded as the worst game in the last 20 years.
So once the new code is done and people love it, they will all be after one ☺

I know the OP and he likes the game... So some must! I don't think I've ever played it :/ all I've evrer seen is a YouTube video and I liked how the multiball started lol

- Ben

P. S. He's a really decent guy so I couldn't think of anyone better to get a "worst game in the last 20 years" ?

I know the OP and he likes the game... So some must! I don't think I've ever played it :/ all I've evrer seen is a YouTube video and I liked how the multiball started lol

- Ben

P. S. He's a really decent guy so I couldn't think of anyone better to get a "worst game in the last 20 years" ?
I actually think it is a pretty good game haha. The ark multi ball is really cool, and the voice work is hilarious. If you can avoid the scoop, then there's definitely fun to be had.
Plus it's over half the cost of the williams version

seriously i enjoy the game as intended. some people laugh at the arcade game "pit fighter" but i still find fun in that. :D:D:D

I do not know if you are aware of this but @myPinballs has been working on a re-write of the software for Stern IJ for the last 3 years.

There really isn't much depth to the Stern game. Its definitely worth the upgrade to the MyPinballs version :thumbs:

Thanks guys :) I've actually been working on this project since 2011!

If you want to know more about it then see here:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/communit...e-port-over-progress.28327/page-6#post-263102

Also visit my stand at pinfest this year where i am aiming to have 2 stern indys running my update

The basic premise is to run the williams indy game with extras & updates on the stern indy playfield.

Yes that's John's would be surprised if he sells it as he always says it would be the last to go, it's in excellent condition also but you never know as the saying goes money talks

Yes that's John's would be surprised if he sells it as he always says it would be the last to go, it's in excellent condition also but you never know as the saying goes money talks

aye, no luck with that line of enquiry unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom