What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Stern Indiana Jones with the My Pinballs rewrite code fitted.

replicas

Site Supporter
Alias
Nipper Pinball
I'm putting my Stern Indy up for grabs, this has the upgraded code installed by My Pinballs which incorporates both the Stern and Williams game into one hybrid version.
It's 98% complete but still being worked on by Jim.
For more info check out all the work that Jim has done on the rewrite. http://www.pinballinfo.com/communit...-jones-code-rewrite-port-over-progress.28327/
Any serious interest please contact me for more details , looking for £3200.
I don't want to let this go but I'm maxed out space wise and more pins coming in so something has to give and with reluctance this is the next in line.

Last edited:
@Will

Sent from my Ark of the Covenant using Tapatalk

Cheers dude i have been chatting to Daz about this ..... I soooooooo want it , but car and having to sell my
Games to get it , is holding me back .......
I really am trying Daz to find a way ???

Pics for all who have contacted me asking.

Attachments

• 20190225_173300.jpg
    20190225_173300.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190225_174635.jpg
    20190225_174635.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 35
First time I played a Stern IJ I was so disappointed. Always thought it had nice shots on it.

This looks like a bargain to me, especially with the MyPinballs code already in it!

Is it a normal DMD or an LCD screen?

How much is a Williams worth then? I'm not knocking the price etc but always thought Williams was worth more and worth around 3.5k.
It does look a great pin but I've never actually played the stern one even before the new code.
Also tbh I'd love to have both lined up next to each other!

- Ben

I know @cyberkryten was looking for an Indy Jones to run my update to

There will be more to come software wise, but no concrete time frame

Glws

Thanks Jim, I was thinking about it so I could do some coding on it myself. Was hoping to pick one up cheap though as its probably going to be in bits quite a bit

Don't know why this hasn't been picked up yet?! It's an awesome game, nothing like the original Stern code to play.

Maybe there aren't many people who have actually played it to realise what the game is like?

Don't know why this hasn't been picked up yet?! It's an awesome game, nothing like the original Stern code to play.

Maybe there aren't many people who have actually played it to realise what the game is like?
You're spot on @Davey D it is a cracking game and I'm surprised it's not gone yet .
Well it needs to go because I'm maxed out on space so keep watching this space it will be reduced until it's gone.
D.

Who’s the new owner? I’ll need to give them access to the docs and software update share

Back
Top Bottom