For Sale Stern Indiana Jones with the My Pinballs rewrite code fitted.

replicas

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Lancashire
I'm putting my Stern Indy up for grabs, this has the upgraded code installed by My Pinballs which incorporates both the Stern and Williams game into one hybrid version.
It's 98% complete but still being worked on by Jim.
For more info check out all the work that Jim has done on the rewrite. http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/stern-indiana-jones-code-rewrite-port-over-progress.28327/
Any serious interest please contact me for more details , looking for £3200.
I don't want to let this go but I'm maxed out space wise and more pins coming in so something has to give and with reluctance this is the next in line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Will

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2016
Midlands
Cheers dude i have been chatting to Daz about this ..... I soooooooo want it , but car and having to sell my
Games to get it , is holding me back .......
I really am trying Daz to find a way ???
Well - you do know of one game you can sell...... :)

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Jul 18, 2016
Midlands
First time I played a Stern IJ I was so disappointed. Always thought it had nice shots on it.

This looks like a bargain to me, especially with the MyPinballs code already in it!

Is it a normal DMD or an LCD screen?

ben76

Site Supporter
Sep 1, 2012
Macclesfield, Cheshire
How much is a Williams worth then? I'm not knocking the price etc but always thought Williams was worth more and worth around 3.5k.
It does look a great pin but I've never actually played the stern one even before the new code.
Also tbh I'd love to have both lined up next to each other!

- Ben

Davey D

Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2014
Grimsby, UK
Don't know why this hasn't been picked up yet?! It's an awesome game, nothing like the original Stern code to play.

Maybe there aren't many people who have actually played it to realise what the game is like?

Reactions: replicas
OP
OP
replicas

replicas

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Lancashire
Don't know why this hasn't been picked up yet?! It's an awesome game, nothing like the original Stern code to play.

Maybe there aren't many people who have actually played it to realise what the game is like?
You're spot on @Davey D it is a cracking game and I'm surprised it's not gone yet .
Well it needs to go because I'm maxed out on space so keep watching this space it will be reduced until it's gone.
D.

Reactions: Chris