What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting them young.

My little guy has been playing a few year now and ATM he’s playing TH several times a day and becoming quite accomplished on it and although hasn’t beat ITTF has come quite close ?

Attachments

• C0813E38-A90C-451E-9D7C-64763970C837.jpeg
    C0813E38-A90C-451E-9D7C-64763970C837.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 38
Don’t let them play hobbit and Tz - they’ll never be back LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gabe was around 2-3 when he 1st played and it didn’t interest him in the slightest but now 7 this past few month he has been hammering my TZ from 1st thing in the morning (7ish) it like my new alarm clock when the house starts rumbling lol
I dread to think what he will be like when my MBr LE arrives, he now knows the shots and sounds like a TZ parrot as he makes them is so funny and just reminds me of ME hehe
I often use MB references when he treads on my feet or accidentally hits the family jewels [emoji2]
Isn’t pinball great, it beats em playing on iPads ect at least he is learning a life skill.
In my case it’s Swimming, Skiing and Pinball I’ve coaxed him into. Bit like the wife when I met her [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son Eddie loves his switch, but is well up for a game of pinball when I suggest it. This is us at Tilt last year.

20180729_145135.jpg
20180729_145339.jpg

Straight in there on creech, like a good boy.

Back
Top Bottom