What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start Button Bling

pintableuser

Registered
I had been looking for a bit of bling to jazz up the front of my pins, and today, there they were in the Haberdashers... multi colour....... Rufflette 36mm Jupiter rings as fitted to curtains on a pole. (Other smaller diameters were available and could be purchased separately at small cost.)

I chose Chrome, but they are also available in brushed steel, copper, black, white,light wood, dark wood etc.
I used small spots of clear silicon to fix them in place,they may then be removed if required, or alternatively if you want a more permanent fit.... Hard as Nails. Some rings may need fettled to fit flush with the cabinet

May not be to every ones' taste but I think the front always lets the cabinet design down, and most times that, the translight and play-field is all I see when playing pins in a line.
001 (2).JPG 001.JPG Any other ideas out there for the cabinet front?

Very clever. I agree that the front is a bit boring. This has given me the incentive to go and look at what else can be done.

I had a spare chrome plastic Jupiter ring and ....... looking along a line of cash doors I think they really look so bland compared to other parts of the pin, so, I decided to do this whilst waiting for a better idea to come along.

001.JPG

002.JPG

As you can see this is a keyless lock....... but it works just aswell on a keyed lock. :)

Chrome surround cost?......... Less than 50p

Back
Top Bottom