What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Star Wars Trilogy

Muppetkiller

Registered
Sega Star Wars Trilogy 1997.
Have this for about 4 years & looking to move it on & just holding onto one machine for now.

Star wars the past 4 years working as it should and i would call it in players condition

Cons
Wear around hansolo drop hole, plunger lane & err i will call it the magnet that catches the ball to start another mission "not sure whats its called" but at the back and showing on pics.
The cab is faded.
The 4 legs have some rust.
The back cabinet i do not have the keys for the locks, was planning on changing them & will do shortly.
A light out on the playfield which i will have repaired shortly.
Crack in 1 plastic pieces over the drop targets "should be in pic"

Over all the last 4 years its works great for me. I bought it the way it is. During the time i replaced the bulbs with leds, will add in the old bulbs with the machine. Cleaned it all up, right flipper needed to be repaired & parts of the plunger needed to be replaced.

Looking for €1800. Welcome to come and try before you buy, I’m located in Waterford.

Any questions please ask, and if you want more pics let me know. I know mine are not all that great.

P.S no other item other than the pinball is for sale from the pics :) IMG_9756.JPG IMG_9758.JPG IMG_9760.JPG IMG_9768.JPG IMG_9770.JPG IMG_9773.JPG IMG_9776.JPG IMG_9778.JPG IMG_9785.JPG IMG_9786.JPG IMG_9789.JPG IMG_9791.JPG IMG_9795.JPG IMG_9799.JPG IMG_9803.JPG IMG_9809.JPG

Looks great man. I'm just after spending a load of money on new timber floors, all new skirting and door frames.

If I had the money I'd be over tonight to collect this!

Good luck with the sale

Back
Top Bottom