What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Trilogy arcade game

Mike-R-

Registered
Hi all, just thought I would see if anybody knows about these arcade machines, as I know nothing at the moment. I have been offered a Star Wars Trilogy arcade game if I make a suitable offer, but haven't got a clue really. It does come on and all sound us there and some of the screen you can see, the score and lives, I think, but you cannot see the actual gameplay although you can hear it all. Dint know if this is a simple fault somewhere are an expensive fix. Any help or advice on a realistic price would be greatly appreciated. What would a working one be worth? Thanks very much in advance for any help, Mike.

Is this an old message? We had the same request a while back. There was confusion over it being a pinball machine or an arcade cab. I think you’re on about the arcade cab. In which case you might had more luck on ukvac. Some folk cross over here though so you might get a response

Hi all, just thought I would see if anybody knows about these arcade machines, as I know nothing at the moment. I have been offered a Star Wars Trilogy arcade game if I make a suitable offer, but haven't got a clue really. It does come on and all sound us there and some of the screen you can see, the score and lives, I think, but you cannot see the actual gameplay although you can hear it all. Dint know if this is a simple fault somewhere are an expensive fix. Any help or advice on a realistic price would be greatly appreciated. What would a working one be worth? Thanks very much in advance for any help, Mike.
Is there a line going from left to right showing you what you can see about an inch high across the middle or top .cant be sure till seen a picture.one is eht gone or one is adjustment pot with dry joint or just gone. Also would need to know make of monitor ie hanterex,electrohome or other as its been years not seen inside of one.
Price not sure last one I had sold 250 but the way pins are now that could be more.
Best place to ask would be jamma+ site they buy sell there.

Thanks for the replies, I will have a look on other sites as well then. Was that 250 for a working game? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom