What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Star Wars Pro / Game of Thrones / Tron

JAG555

Site Supporter
Hello,

Looking for a Stern Star Wars Pro, preferable HUO.

Please let me know if you are thinking of moving one on.

I could be persuaded to part-trade with my BBH, if anyone is interested, but I can also do a cash only deal.

Cheers!

Little bump and still looking.

I have a couple of NIB options, but want to try and get a nice HUO, if possible.

Please let me know. I have a few other pins also on the list, so I will put a post up if nothing comes of this.

Cheers!

In addition to a Star Wars Pro, other machines on my want list are:

• Game of Thrones (Premium)
  • Tron Pro (preferably modded)
  • Simpson’s Pinball Party (would have to be nice one!)

Please let me know if you have anything.

Cheers

Does anyone have anything available or might be coming available in the near future?

Before long my wife will discover we have some spare cash and spend it on the family! (she is selfish like that!)

Nice one dude, I loved my Tron when I had it. All about those end of line jackpots

Thanks mate. I played it on holiday earlier this year and just loved it! That 3D Translite is awesome and it plays so smoth!

I think BBH might be for chop soon, especially if a Star Wars comes along!

Any joy with the Baywatch?

Thanks mate. I played it on holiday earlier this year and just loved it! That 3D Translite is awesome and it plays so smoth!

I think BBH might be for chop soon, especially if a Star Wars comes along!

Any joy with the Baywatch?

Such a cool game, great music too. I love the dots and music when Quora multi-ball starts. So awesome.

No mate no joy on Baywatch, thought I might have one but it fell through. I've been weighing up a NIB Star Wars Pro myself for some time. Sort of biding my time to see what Stern come up with next before making a call though.

Such a cool game, great music too. I love the dots and music when Quora multi-ball starts. So awesome.

No mate no joy on Baywatch, thought I might have one but it fell through. I've been weighing up a NIB Star Wars Pro myself for some time. Sort of biding my time to see what Stern come up with next before making a call though.

I haven’t actually played a Pro yet. They have an LE on Southend Pier, which have spent quite a bit of time on. I really like it, but I would like to play the Pro and see the differences.

I watched Dead Flips stream of the 1.05 code. Game looks kinda cool. Interesting multiplier rules

I watched Dead Flips stream of the 1.05 code. Game looks kinda cool. Interesting multiplier rules

The more time I spent with it, the better it gets! I hated it first time I played it (and I am huge Star Wars fan!), but after a few more goes I really enjoyed it. Short ball times (well for me at least!)!

Thanks to Garry, I am now the new owner of a nice HUO Tron Pro, which Martin delivered yesterday.

I just need to squeeze it place now!

Still on the look out for a Stern Star Wars (Pro or Prem) or GOT Prem if anyone has one (I will stick a separate want ad up in a few weeks), but really happy with Tron.

Attachments

• 2D0AB39C-D923-4350-8137-216233C6F8D2.jpeg
    2D0AB39C-D923-4350-8137-216233C6F8D2.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 06AEC43C-2B4A-4C56-83E8-4BA6AF5A5621.jpeg
    06AEC43C-2B4A-4C56-83E8-4BA6AF5A5621.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 28
Comet LEDs in hand and looking at the Tron Arcade Machine mod, but $400 is not playing games (well, actually, I guess it is, but you know what I mean)

Nice mate, I wanted that arcade machine mod when I had mine but couldn't justify it! The Eli ramp mod is pretty awesome though. Enjoy the game man, it's awesome. Best music in pinball

Eli mod is the best up grade for a pro

Thanks, I am thinking about it, but I don’t seem to be able to find anyone selling the Eli Mod anywhere. Unless someone can point me in the right direction?

Pinbits was where I bought mine, but sold out.

Think total light show doing similar / greater?

Got mine from pinbits too think they were the only sellers of the Eli mod back then not sure about now, might be worth messaging them see when it’s back in stock?

Total light show is the one to get. But I think his store is closed temporarily. Hopefully back up soon. Awesome bit of kit.

Back
Top Bottom