What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Star Wars pod racer

The seeker

Registered
Hi I have a pod racer for sale it’s a two player mini delux, one side is fully working tho I did add an external / hidden inside amp crisp bright screen both throttles perfect as is boost button , sega Hikaru board boots with no faults second machine is untested and it came without the cables to attach the two machines / it’s the master that is fully functioning btw, I have been told since second machine has a transformer in it you can wire a plug in and run it that way - and still use fiber cables to connect the games for twin action . It’s a really cool machine. When I bought it I was assured it would work and that both sides would work if I found a cable so I have no reason to suspect this isn’t true I’m looking for £1600 for the racer. Any questions just ask would be great in bar or cafe thanks 88BED11C-C02D-45C5-A156-EA4D862050C6.jpeg

Attachments

• B921E4B5-0163-424A-9641-FC6B40A9738E.jpeg
    B921E4B5-0163-424A-9641-FC6B40A9738E.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 097025D0-1516-4500-A3D2-AC955E102C58.jpeg
    097025D0-1516-4500-A3D2-AC955E102C58.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 41
Such a cool topper!

Just my 10 cents, but I would try and get the other side working, as I have seen these go for loads more with both sides working.

If I had the room……..😂

Ha yes I’m chatting with a guy who’s into fixing stuff think he’s keen tbh I don’t want to damage something as these are rare they need to be in public or at least a cafe the sensation you get with vector thrusting is awesome for gameplay

Ha yes I’m chatting with a guy who’s into fixing stuff think he’s keen tbh I don’t want to damage something as these are rare they need to be in public or at least a cafe the sensation you get with vector thrusting is awesome for gameplay

Agreed! It’s a great experience playing these!

Go to menu in both cabs .
Set cab to 1 group and singles both should play as singles games if not second board is busted.
If your getting no pic on right side monitor is busted or psu or board .
Have one myself but right side board is busted

Hi cheers sorry tho the second cab had no power to do this thsnks
Player 2 side just needs a power cable 3 pin molex one from any electrocoin that has a hanterex psu .or just have a kettle lead cut of the kettle part and still the live and minus into the 3 pin connection and power it up.30 seconds work there mate

Back
Top Bottom