What's new

Wanted Star Wars Episdoe 1 (Complete playfield only)

Martin.D

Registered
Alias
No-Clu
Looking for complete and working playfiled only for Pinball 2000 system. With or without roms.

Would consider not working playfield as project. As prepaired to put in work replacing parts if price is right.

Dont see them come up that often @NoCLU

Are you running Pinbox/nucire on a PC then - makes life a lot easier?

I had one must of been 5 years ago. Sold it as I did not think the game was that good. Lots of RFM owners try and get hold of the SWE1 pf. It is good to play on now and again but not worth owning the complete game.

Last time I saw one for sale it was around the £1K mark. I think @steve brum had/has one. This may of been the one sold.

Best of luck on your quest.

Brand new old stock boxred full kit sold ot last year 1k though could have got more if sold to Europe

Yes using Pinbox/nucire for many reasons. But also have original PC setup so many options.
Have spent some time restoring RFM playfield, so maybe can find no-working one and restore.
Also problem have space issue, so swapping out playfield not whole pinball machine also a factor :)

Yeah - I was left with a SWE1 in the pre - pinbox days. The computer and monitor used to fail and it used to be a strip it all down, put the cab on a bonfire and sell the rest. Sold the glass too.

These days with pinbox you wont mind those games being broken up.

I have seen SWE1 go for £1500 - be best of buying one of those and selling the cab to the visual pinball lot. sell the PC, monitor and glass.

Back
Top Bottom