What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Star Wars, Black Knight, Ghostbusters (All Pro)

Expired Due to no activity

Marvello

Site Supporter
Alias
Marv
Hi all,

I'm looking for one of the below in nice condition, listed in order of preference if you are thinking of moving one on at some point.

Star Wars Pro
Black Knight Sword of Rage Pro
Ghostbusters Pro*

*I'm still in two minds about Ghostbusters, some people say they love it, others say the playfield design is inherently 'broken'.

I missed out on last week's Star Wars, my fault for not offering the asking price 😔.

Feel free to give your thoughts on the above machines, pros/cons etc.

Let's get this market moving!

Thanks 👍.

Last edited:
Played GB for the 1st time at electric circus yesterday and it was the pin of the day for me.
Even beating STh ( which I love)

I can see some people’s view on it but I really enjoyed it.

I’m also a fan of GB. Yes, the flipper gap is wider than other games, and it isn’t the easiest shooter - but for me it’s been a great home game. Helps that I love the theme though.

The last code update really helped to balance the difficulty of the layout too, and my non pinhead friends all really like it when I stick it on the God mode challenge.

Come on people, these 3 Pins I'm after are outside of the top 35 on Pinside, they are garbage I tells ya! I'd be doing you a favour taking one of them off your hands.

On a serious note if you want/need the money or space for a new Pin keep me in mind please.

If nothing turns up before Pulp Fiction starts shipping that may well get my money. Should give me a couple of years to find one 😉.

Ghostbusters is a lovely pin but every time I’ve played it, it’s absolutely kicked my ****. I wouldn’t have it as my only game in a collection

Ghostbusters is a lovely pin but every time I’ve played it, it’s absolutely kicked my ****. I wouldn’t have it as my only game in a collection
It's clips like this that make me a little tentative in wanting one. 4 balls straight down the middle within 40 seconds.

Last edited:
I think talk of people having to sell games because of the cost of living crisis has been greatly exaggerated, haven't had a single offer on the 3 Pins I'm after, and these are 3 Pins that have had their fair share of detractors for one reason or another.

The clock is ticking until the money/space goes on a Pulp Fiction or Venom so I will have a happy ending one way or another *Not that kind of happy ending.

Theres a Star Wars on Facebook….. https://www.facebook.com/groups/pin...24219851160401/?sale_post_id=3524219851160401

E2618D92-7B1C-438A-AC1B-DADEF766E23E.png

It's clips like this that make me a little tentative in wanting one. 4 balls straight down the middle within 40 seconds.

You can change everything about how the gane plays to suit you. That’s why opinions are so varied. Some just haven’t got it set up to suit them. Also Nancy opinions were formed 6 years ago before code changes and get haven’t moved on lol. To ignore this incredible package just because you think it’s too hard is a crime. Just change it.

Marked as expired as I've been tempted by another. I may reserect it at some point in the future as I still wouldn't mind owning any off them but for now I'm out of space.

I didn't get a single offer, not even a highball offer.

I didn't get a single offer, not even a highball offer.
Welcome to my Wanted ads for Classics. The really infuriating thing about my classics adverts, though, is that I know from PinballOwners that there are people with literally hundreds of early SS pins tombstoned in warehouses/lockups. I’m keen on doing them up and putting them into tournaments, but - nope - collectors are too keen on being Smaug :mad:

Welcome to my Wanted ads for Classics. The really infuriating thing about my classics adverts, though, is that I know from PinballOwners that there are people with literally hundreds of early SS pins tombstoned in warehouses/lockups. I’m keen on doing them up and putting them into tournaments, but - nope - collectors are too keen on being Smaug :mad:
I imagine there are lots of tombstoned Pins for one reason or another. On the one hand it's a little annoying, but on the other people are free to do what they want with their possessions.

On the flip side there are lots of Pins for sale, just not the ones I was after. I was willing to pay a fair price/market value but the ship has sailed now as I'm out of space.

I imagine there are lots of tombstoned Pins for one reason or another. On the one hand it's a little annoying, but on the other people are free to do what they want with their possessions.
Yes, but I’m also free to criticise them 😉

Hats off to the people with big collections who’ve made an attempt (successfully or not) to make them available to play 😍

Back
Top Bottom