What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Star Wars Atari upright or cockpit arcade machine please

Tony

Site Supporter
Alias
Tony
Wanted Star Wars upright or cockpit please!
I’ve posted on uk vac as well thought i’d Try my luck here as well so here goes, aways wanted a Star Wars upright or cockpit Unfortunately i’ve missed out on a few, please get in touch if your thinking of moving one on, cash or possible trades got a few pinballs? And other arcade stuff? I’m sure we could sort something out?
Thanks Tony

Unfortunately it’s gone! Unless you know differently?

I believe its only pinball machines on this page.. its a cool game mind but that bit with the logs really grinds my gears!!

Possibly pinballs to trade? Thought I might slip under the radar?

how many levels has a star wars upright got? I've done the death star and the forest but it drives me nits when the levels swap between the two .. apparently its mimicking the movie?

Have contacted him any advice? What kind of money does anyone think?

Have contacted him any advice? What kind of money does anyone think?

I would prepare yourself........if an Upright (that needs work) is north of £2k, you must be looking at well over £4K to get this landed! That is my 10 cents on it. Played one at the weekend at Arcade Club. It’s a great game! Good luck!

Used to play the sit down version as a kid in a local arcade. Was never that fussed about it tbh, it was kinda dated by the time I got to it I guess. Commands mega money these days

Yea I never really got the fuss. I love star wars aswell but just doesn't do it for me. The cockpit looks really nice though, do love the blue artwork would look great next to a SW data east.

SW cockpit is super cool to look at but I think the upright is total badass Empire looking, and easier to play if you're good and can last a while.

Star Wars is an exceptional video game. The vector graphics and sounds suit the theme perfectly. The cab is beautiful. The controller is iconic. The game is so fast. What else from that period comes close to the overall package ?

I have never bought a commercial video game, but it surely has to be up there with the most desirable arcade games money can buy ?

Looks like a rock solid investment to me.

Its a brilliant machine but the vector monitors can be very hard to find if they go wrong the same with the pcb.. very expensive for repairs too :(

Happy new year bump
Anyone? yes posted on ukvac as well
Thanks Tony

Back
Top Bottom