What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stapler

Don't do it.. staples are evil. You really need one used for upholstery that has a long thin nose to get in the tight spots.

If you are using the rigid wire lamp holders put them in place then slide some heat shrink over the legs under the playfield to insulate them. Then bend the legs into place and secure them to the playfield using a screw and a washer. The idea is to sandwich the lamp leg between the playfield and the washer, don't put the screw through it.

It makes dealing with a broken lamp socket 100 times easier in the future.

Silly question @Moonbus , what size screws and washers, can order them all up right now.

I used the 8x 3/8 hex screws like they use to hold mechs, lamps and t-nuts in place along with M4 penny washers. You may be able to get away with just using the screw but I liked having the thickness of the washer.

Just make sure whatever you use won't go all the way through, take extra care drilling the pilot hole.

Why did you put a diode on rather than just eyelit crimp the wire?

I have just spoken with out local fastner supplier and they were very confused on 3/8 hex bolts... any links to some?

Why did you put a diode on rather than just eyelit crimp the wire?

Not my blog or machine (unfortunately), but the pop lamps are controlled as part of the lamp matrix on this game so would have a diode in series to isolate.

Back
Top Bottom