What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stages of pinball ownership

A month ago I had 12, and was trying to decide what to cull in an effort to downsize. Now I own 14. I have no idea how that happened ;-)

Tell me about it, I picked up number 13 today when I'm supposed to be selling some to have more of my favourites set up and playable :) There's something not right when Addams Family and Fathom are both in storage :cuckoo:

Tell me about it, I picked up number 13 today when I'm supposed to be selling some to have more of my favourites set up and playable :) There's something not right when Addams Family and Fathom are both in storage :cuckoo:
I haven't seen my Tz for years :-o DH also sulking in storage, WH20 is a drinks shelf in the Shack :-D Night Moves still hasn't made it down here. A recent acquisition is currently trundling around the south in my sister in laws van until such a time we can rendezvous. It's bloody ridiculous I tell ya!

I only have two and I tell the wife they are an investment. She is currently believing me. I will have finished doing up the RFM in the summer. Then number three will happen, I just know it. I can't and won't avoid it. It's coming and it's staying - the need to continue. When the wife cites for divorce I will expect every single one of you to provide a character reference when it comes - I blame all of you ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Five years ago I had one machine. Now I own 10 but have 20 here (several stored) due to the uncontrollable acquisitions of others.

There's always someone worse than yourself. :D

Stage 1, hoping to make the jump to Stage 2 this year and level up to Stage 3 next year.

(On the vids, I should be at Stage 4 but we've decided we don't need a living room anymore so I'm still on stage 3 there too!)

Last edited:
Stage 3. I've resorted to storing most of mine as one playable machine has the footprint of two upright machines. So I rotate in the space where my playable machines are in now..

Last edited:
At stage 2 - was always in my mind to get one, have an Electrocoin cab at home and always kept space beside it for a pin. Now fully rationalised and going to buy one...
Still stunned at some of the lists of machines people own here! I can only imagine the barns/sheds :)

At stage 2 - was always in my mind to get one, have an Electrocoin cab at home and always kept space beside it for a pin. Now fully rationalised and going to buy one...
Still stunned at some of the lists of machines people own here! I can only imagine the barns/sheds :)

Or living rooms taken over by machines......garages converted to games rooms....

I previously posted in April 2015 that I had 22 and at level 5. Also, didn't know where they all are.
Anyway, have now "found" them.
23 now.
And I know I sold some too. Weird.

Hmm have you seen the documentary special when lit?

Some of you look close to a couple of the crazies in that :) LOL

Back
Top Bottom