What's new

Spooky tna takes top spot on pinside

It’s fantastic! But not sure the measure is reasonable given less than 50 machines exist :) can’t wait to get mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

250 games made? Don’t think so Lee they were aiming to build 10 a week and haven’t got to that - a few of them went to .OZ - I’d suspect I’d have mine by now if that was true ! If it’s more than 50 then not much more!

15 people voted on pinside! :) lol

Just goes to show what a joke some ratings can be.... Its all down to how they are calculated... and there has to be a minimum number of votes else it would only take one 100% for a machine to hit the top spot...

Just goes to show what a joke some ratings can be.... Its all down to how they are calculated... and there has to be a minimum number of votes else it would only take one 100% for a machine to hit the top spot...

Ratings are pretty pointless. Peoples tastes very enormously. Its like looking at the Top 20 'best' albums and just picking one at random if you fancied some new music ..... see how that works out :eek:

If you look into the 200's or even 300's on that Pinside list there are tons of good games. Just stooopid.

I think lots of new games peak below 50 and then sink out of sight. Where is WWE nowadays, or even Star Wars?

I wonder how many "reviewers" are financially interested in the game ?

Fake news alert

Spooky employees and their Mums and Dad's make up the current reviewers you'd imagine.

Spooky employees and their Mums and Dad's make up the current reviewers you'd imagine.
To be fair, TNA seems to have been enjoyed by pretty much all those who have played it. It's reviews by players is more positive than any other new game out there.

To be fair, TNA seems to have been enjoyed by pretty much all those who have played it. It's reviews by players is more positive than any other new game out there.
It seems a bit like a system11 version of Iron Man, but without the expensive licence, any ramps or cage-fighting game play. Should've bought one while i had the money. My type of game.

its a great game, fast. hard and has one more go in spades. We didn't leave Patrick's place until way late because I kept wanting to play - and I was jet lagged to hell dozing off as I drove home LOL

I suspect mine will arrive roughly same time, although knowing me I'll get impatient and air freight it over! :D

Back
Top Bottom