What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Speak easy coffee table

deathrow

Registered
IMG_2485.JPG IMG_2486.JPG IMG_2487.JPG IMG_2488.JPG IMG_2489.JPG
Ideal man cave or just interesting talking point in the living room.

I put this together about 4 years ago? I had intentions of hiding the power box, adding flippers and giving it a fresh varnish but Time slipped away and it was put into full service as is.

I'm now moving house so I want to find a home for it.

The lights flicker from a battery powered junction box - same batteries for the last18 months. Lights are tiny leds glued under the Pf and then white backed strong gaffa taped to help reflect the led light through the lenses... it works very well.
This obviously doesn't play.. it just shines and wrinkles away to itself. Looks fantastic at Christmas!

I have no idea what it's worth as I understand it needs a bit of re finishing (nothing difficult) so I've added a price plucked out of the air to see what happens on £sold

The only thing I've seen like it currently on eBay is £800 and doesn't light up, There was a chap making fresh tables with old em play fields and these were over a thousand pounds each.

The drawers function and the lower drawer is normal storage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom