What's new

Sold Space Invaders Themed Multi Game Arcade Machine - £350

Andy B

Site Supporter
Converted bookies terminal with a MAME PC inside.

Maximus Arcade frontend. Fresh install of MAME 0107b.

Boots straight in to front end upon switch on. Scroll down list of games, individually, a page at a time or by letter, press red button, game starts. Press other red button on front when you're ready to quit the game. Configured so you can quit front end and also shut down PC using the arcade buttons (no need to open up the cabinet).

Cabinet is pretty battered - see photos but it plays 100% spot on with responsive joysticks and switches. VGA monitor is bright and crisp with no screen burn. Photos show bands across screen but this is just camera capturing the screen refreshing.

PC is Dell OPtiplex 7010 USFF Intel Core i5-3570S with 128 GB SSD drive, 8GB RAM and Windows 10 Pro installed.

All you need to do is set up your preferred controls/button set up for a game the first time you play it (for which you will need a keyboard (supplied)). I have been through and set up some games and it took me about 30 seconds per game. Will send instructions (it's literally 1. Press tab on keyboard. 2. Scroll to "Inputs this Game". 3. Press enter. 4. Scroll to button you want to change. 5. Press DEL. 6. Press ENTER. 7. Press button you want for that function. 8. Go to step 4. 9. When you've assigned all the buttons you want then scroll down to Quit to Game and press enter. You only have to do this once, the very first time you play a game and then the program remembers for next time. A lot of the time you won't have to do this in any case as the keyboard encoder is mapped to the default MAME keys).

£350 collected from Hull or Martin's been here many times. Might be able to deliver for small fee at weekend as I am hiring a van to deliver some machines to someone so will be travelling from Hull to Lancashire.

Attachments

• IMG_5966.JPG
    IMG_5966.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5967(1).JPG
    IMG_5967(1).JPG
    120 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5969(1).JPG
    IMG_5969(1).JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5975(1).JPG
    IMG_5975(1).JPG