What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Space Invaders Playfield Overlay

Expired Due to no activity

Courtney Blush

Never enough space.
Alias
Courtney
Hey all

Now my SI Playfield is back from Chris Platt, and what an amazing job he has done, I no longer need my overlay.

Anyone interested at £125 + Postage?

10% of sale will be donated to site.

Cheers & Beers

Courtney

Is the Space Invaders overlay still for sale? I just picked up one with a seriously trashed playfield.
Thanks in advance, Jeff B.

Courtney, I saw the same overlay as yours on eBay for 225.00 plus $10.00 shipping. I'm not trying to be a cheap Charley on this but is there any daylight between what eBay wants and what you're asking?
I'm brand spanking new on this site and don't know the rights & wrongs in dealing with long established members.
Cheers, Jeff

Courtney, I saw the same overlay as yours on eBay for 225.00 plus $10.00 shipping. I'm not trying to be a cheap Charley on this but is there any daylight between what eBay wants and what you're asking?
I'm brand spanking new on this site and don't know the rights & wrongs in dealing with long established members.
Cheers, Jeff

That's just over £160 so it's already cheaper......

Back
Top Bottom