What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired space invader

Expired Due to no activity

john bud

Registered
morning all :) i have a space invader pinball ready to leave these shores :( it has a power board fault but i'm told it still plays. i haven't fired it up as the board has been taken out for repairing. it will also come with some NOS plastics and a user manual. yhe back box artwork is in great condition. i'm looking for £1k for this table.

cheers.

john if you put some photo's up on the ukvac facebook page,I can copy them to here if that helps,I know you struggle with the photo thing

cheers bud :) i've got a few peeps coming over later and will take some pictures then. at the moment i only have the pictures i took when i uplifted it.
should be back for about 4ish :)

http
absp.jpg
absp2.jpg
absp3.jpg
absp4.jpg
photo's from ukvac facebook page

Last edited:
afternoon :) i have posted pictures of the manual and spare plastics. i should also add that martin will be here in the next week or 2 :) cheers.

afternoon :) i have posted the best pictures i can on my page. i can't get it out at the moment to take the glass out but these pictures are close to the cab and show all important bits :)

price drop to £850 before i pull it and offload a few cocktails instead :)

I think courtney blush had a playfield overlay to fix the playfield for this,if anyone buys it

Back
Top Bottom