What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South West Pinball League Meet #3 for 2022

Moonraker

Site Supporter
Moonraker added a new event:

South West Pinball League Meet #3 for 2022

Hi All,

I would like to say a big thank you to all those who attended meet 2 at the Coinless Cabin in Plymouth last Sunday. It was great to support the venue and for the venue owner, Mark who got to see his pinball machines getting plenty of use. Mark was also very gracious in letting our people play some of the other games in the venue such as driving games, shoot em up, whack-a-mole and the boxing punch machine. Well worth a visit if you are local enough.

The results from meet to can be...

Read more about this event...

A very big thank you to Marcus @Pool Shark for letting us loose on his machines today. :clap:

Congratulations to Luke @GezTheHealer on his maiden league win! No doubt there will be many more in the future.

Unfortunately we had to remove the roadshow results after we found it was giving random jackpots in multiball, plus random operation (it worked then it didn't) of the eddy sensor detecting hits on the bulldozer for lighting ball lock. :oops:

The final results have been submitted and should appear on the UK league Web page shortly. In the mean time here's a screen shot.

IMG-20220327-WA0000.jpeg

Cheers guys, was a great afternoon of pinball, and am pleased some luck came my way, loads of great games and good company.

Pete @Moonraker getting GC on HS2 - 2 multiballs, 2 redline mania’s, multiple super Jackpots was a masterclass & great to see also!

Thanks again to Peter for organising and Marcus for hosting.

Very well played Luke and many congrats on first South West league win and also very well played Mark in second.

Cheers guys, was a great afternoon of pinball, and am pleased some luck came my way, loads of great games and good company.

Pete @Moonraker getting GC on HS2 - 2 multiballs, 2 redline mania’s, multiple super Jackpots was a masterclass & great to see also!
I was in the weekend before last and that HS2 was sweet as a nut.
My 16 year old son had never played it before and managed to finish the video mode on his first attempt.
I was left feeling a bit old and a bit sad.

Back
Top Bottom