What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Sopranos wanted please

Expired Due to no activity
watch all 83 episodes in the first lockdown. Took nearly 2 weeks. Great show. "The many saints of Newark" movie was pretty good too

I've never watched the Sopranos, and I really don't like the cabinet art on the pinball machine, but I love the game. Whenever ive seen one at one of the gaming/pinball shows I make sure I have plenty of goes on it :clap:

I played the game once in Cyprus with my brother, really enjoyed the game. Never watched one episode.
good luck Andy

One of my favourites, passed on the opportunity to buy a nice one off my friend 6 months ago. Regretting it now.

I’m 20 years late to the party. Been watching The Sopranos the last few months. Love it! Only 6 episodes to go of the last season.
I was the same Phil. Never watched it all the way until lockdown. I won’t spoil it but when I first saw it I hated the last 5 mins but have grown to love it. Hope you’ve done all of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. if not then they are great to get you through the Sopranos void 👍🏻

Not even a Christmas bump has tempted anyone Andy ?
someone must know someone that wants to part with one.

One on facebook marketplace in tamworth

Attachments

• 9FDD055C-FA7C-4742-B786-72BD98D84EE7.png
    9FDD055C-FA7C-4742-B786-72BD98D84EE7.png
    424.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 7369C459-2B8C-4A83-B7B8-EDEF4FDBBB01.png
    7369C459-2B8C-4A83-B7B8-EDEF4FDBBB01.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom