What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLD - Mini Desktop Virtual Pin For Sale £360

thelab

Registered
Alias
Vin!
Hi all, I bought this from a fellow forum member and ready to move on as hoping to move home. Nice Christmas present for the young ones perhaps!

Table top virtual pin £360. Has 251 games, I have no idea how to add more though! The odd one doesn't work, which seems to be normal.

All works fine. Built in speakers, volume control and USB connection. Led flipper buttons, Star Wars decals.

Very little use and only a few marks on cabinet.

700 tall at the back. 800 long and 410 wide so should fit in most cars.
1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
3.jpg

Located in Acton London W3, prefer collection or could meet an hour's drive nearby if needed, or happy to send it to the Flip Out Club if they want it there.

Original thread: http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/mini-desktop-virtual-pin.34966/#post-186529

Will make a donation of course.

Last edited:
I got one of these for taz turbo jnr for his 11th birthday, he loves it, small but still great fun.

I bought second hand, paid quite a bit more than this asking price.

Hi, I have a friend who's interested in the virtual pin, but he would like to know what the specifications of the computer inside of it are. You you happen to have any information on what hardware lurks inside of it?
Thanks!

Hi, I have a friend who's interested in the virtual pin, but he would like to know what the specifications of the computer inside of it are. You you happen to have any information on what hardware lurks inside of it?
Thanks!
Afraid not, it came with very limited information. So I have no idea what's inside..!
Now sold subject to payment.

I have one exactly the same and I absolutely love it. I did have to upgrade the PC to get it running the latest VPX tables at a good frame rate. I now have 800 tables fully set and working perfectly. Happy to help the person that got this, if they want to update it. I would highly recommend updating with the latest tables as VPX has come on leaps and bounds over the last 18 months.

I have one exactly the same and I absolutely love it. I did have to upgrade the PC to get it running the latest VPX tables at a good frame rate. I now have 800 tables fully set and working perfectly. Happy to help the person that got this, if they want to update it. I would highly recommend updating with the latest tables as VPX has come on leaps and bounds over the last 18 months.
Awesome, thanks Andy!

Hi
I now have permissions to post... I am nugats friend who wanted to buy this system. IF the potential buyer backs out please let me know and i will probably buy it....
@Andypc is this a set machine then and if so do you have a link to details of it please so i can keep an eye out for another one?........ i have an extensive pinball FX collection so would be sticking that on it as well.

thanks and i shall keep my eye out for another... i was looking at building one but it seems the residuals on them is about as bad as marine fish keeping gear so i think buying 2nd hand is probably better :)

thanks

Mike.

Hi
I now have permissions to post... I am nugats friend who wanted to buy this system. IF the potential buyer backs out please let me know and i will probably buy it....
@Andypc is this a set machine then and if so do you have a link to details of it please so i can keep an eye out for another one?........ i have an extensive pinball FX collection so would be sticking that on it as well.

thanks and i shall keep my eye out for another... i was looking at building one but it seems the residuals on them is about as bad as marine fish keeping gear so i think buying 2nd hand is probably better :)

thanks

Mike.
Hi Mike, will do!

Unfortunately I don't have any details or a link. I just know that the person that made them made a number of them and the size and build quality of them is great. The PC spec was not up to running the latest VPX tables, but upgrading the PC is not to difficult. I also added a KL25Z board with pinscape for under £15 to add a tilt sensor.

It was my entry into the hobby and it got me hooked, to the point I now have 6 real pins. I still enjoy playing it and the ability to play such a variety of tables is awesome. It was also invaluable in helping me select which real pins I bought and helped me avoid buying a couple of games I thought I would enjoy, but after spending time playing the virtual versions I realised they were not for me. I also found that I loved playing a couple I may otherwise have passed on.

Last edited:
Hi
So my mate has a digital table and I love it so much so I can't use.my pc collection on a screen any more. I have some vr tables which are good. He also has a real Ghostbusters table and obviously that is better but I don't have the room. Also not being able to change tables would get on my nerves.
A digital one like above is perfect compromise. I keep threatening to build one but they are expensive.and I am rubbish at DIY. (I do have a home made.full sized.mame arcade cabinet however).
@BigIan not any more but the username stuck.
I had 2 a yellow 20vt which I adored and was reliable.but I had an argument with a Renault Megan and lost, and a red 20vt+ which was a lemon and I grew to hate. I replaced it with a Nissan 350z but then had a kid
No place for a sports car with a 2 year old :(. I traded in for a 1.5 deisel quashquai . That broke my heart ;)

Hi
So my mate has a digital table and I love it so much so I can't use.my pc collection on a screen any more. I have some vr tables which are good. He also has a real Ghostbusters table and obviously that is better but I don't have the room. Also not being able to change tables would get on my nerves.
A digital one like above is perfect compromise. I keep threatening to build one but they are expensive.and I am rubbish at DIY. (I do have a home made.full sized.mame arcade cabinet however).
@BigIan not any more but the username stuck.
I had 2 a yellow 20vt which I adored and was reliable.but I had an argument with a Renault Megan and lost, and a red 20vt+ which was a lemon and I grew to hate. I replaced it with a Nissan 350z but then had a kid
No place for a sports car with a 2 year old :(. I traded in for a 1.5 deisel quashquai . That broke my heart ;)

Had a silver 20vt myself, only sold it earlier this year as I never got around to driving it any more. Great car, great fun..

Had a silver 20vt myself, only sold it earlier this year as I never got around to driving it any more. Great car, great fun..
Aye I miss the turbo. Really striking cars. Rather than remakes of fait 500s and bravos I wish they would do another coupe. (Don't miss the turning circle though). I hope OP does not mind the derail..... But then his pinball has sold .

My babies

http://s204.photobucket.com/user/bigmike20vt/media/new car/coupe3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=16

http://s204.photobucket.com/user/bigmike20vt/media/new car/IMGP1731.jpg.html?sort=3&o=27

http://s204.photobucket.com/user/bigmike20vt/media/new car/P1060113_zpsidorcn8d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom