What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete So you want to Mouse Around?

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
So I picked up a very nice but well worn Mousin' Around a little while back. Rather than do a full shop log I thought maybe a bit of before and after would make a change.

Playfield was down to the bare wood in parts, but easily fixed with a complete strip down and a hardtop:

IMG_9315.jpg

playfield.JPG

The backbox was also pretty badly faded, but easily fixed with new decals:

IMG_0496.jpgIMG_0609.jpg

as was the main cab:

IMG_0440.jpgIMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0441.jpgIMG_0567.jpg

New yellow T molding to replace the original red T molding which always struck me as odd

IMG_0589.jpg

and we have ourselves a nearly good as new Mousin' Around - just waiting for new side rails...

IMG_0607.jpgIMG_0612.jpgIMG_0613.jpg

which arrived yesterday!

IMG_0636.jpg

finish.JPG

Huzzah! Thanks for reading and come round and play it!

Attachments

• IMG_0615.jpg
    IMG_0615.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0567.jpg
    IMG_0567.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0441.jpg
    IMG_0441.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
So I picked up a very nice but well worn Mousin' Around a little while back. Rather than do a full shop log I thought maybe a bit of before and after would make a change.

Playfield was down to the bare wood in parts, but easily fixed with a complete strip down and a hardtop:

View attachment 175297

View attachment 175298

The backbox was also pretty badly faded, but easily fixed with new decals:

View attachment 175299View attachment 175300

as was the main cab:

View attachment 175301View attachment 175304

View attachment 175305View attachment 175306

New yellow T molding to replace the original red T molding which always struck me as odd

View attachment 175307

and we have ourselves a nearly good as new Mousin' Around - just waiting for new side rails...

View attachment 175312View attachment 175313View attachment 175314

which arrived yesterday!

View attachment 175309

Huzzah! Thanks for reading and come round and play it!
Awesome work 👍👍👍

Nice 😍 mine also is on the to do list, its a near immaculate playfield but faded cab. Got the decals though 👍

I agree it’s a great game. Very addictive.

I never really knew how to deal with the edges once decals were on so before I decalled this machine I watched a great video by tattyadams on YouTube which showed me how to use a straight edge to cut a mil or so off the edge, leaving the black paint beneath.

Thanks @Matt Adams !

Hidden gem . Transporters is the only system 11 that eludes me . And Atlantis which is hybrid 6803/11

Brilliant job all round ,how on earth did you get that worn artwork back to looking like it came out of the factory? lovely looking machine

Cheers mate, I always wondered if anyone watched them :rofl: glad it helped :thumbs:
The one where you re-decalled IJ? Count me as another helped - admittedly a decal job on a vpin and a homebrew sega rally mame driver, but a decal is a decal and it was a very helpful video!

Back
Top Bottom