What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so what's everyone doing this evening? i'm watching The Sopranos

More to the point, you know she didn't get whacked. Sorry about that, the whack/clip/hit/pop rate is pretty high, they're dropping like flies, so no more spoilers from me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353091531.067810.jpg

Well I know you are all very excited about my kitchen refurbishment, so I can let you all know that the tiling is complete and the first sealant coat has been applied. Tomorrow I fit the floor and then can move stuff back in. I won't say it is close to finish as something will take longer than expected tomorrow but I had Brakspear Triple to celebrate this evening and watched some more Sopranos.

Not the most exciting night planned here tonight, get kids asleep then recover from the cold my boy has given me. Better start wrapping some pressie's, but not tonight as I CBA ;)

It's a ****ty night out there so it's kids in bed then up into the loft for a couple of hours ZombiU :)

I'm steadily getting ****ed in front of the telly. Is there anything good on? Gotta be something better than this Jurassic Park 3 c_rap the brother in law has chosen for us.

When he ****s off home (can't wait) I'll have to restock the fridge, cupboards and booze area. When we ask him "so, what are your plans, are you staying tomorrow, or heading off?" he responds with nondescript ****e like "I don't mind, whatever's easiest for you guys" - to which I'm still too polite to say "well **** off home then, you've eaten and drunk everything here"

Gah!!!!

Sopranos I'm still watching too, I'm half way through season 5 now.

I tempted the missus play some pinball last night. She didn't want to play against me as that bores her so we got to play one each and were switching between TAF and Creech. No room lights on, just the immense glow from the two machines. Felt awesome and she put a high score on Creech so was happy.:whoo:
Half way through season 2 on Sopranos, Season 1 of Sons of Anarchy but have been watching Rom-Com's that she has recorded off the telly. They have all been naff.

Dan, make him a doggy bag and send him home.

I'm steadily getting ****ed in front of the telly. Is there anything good on? Gotta be something better than this Jurassic Park 3 c_rap the brother in law has chosen for us.

When he ****s off home (can't wait) I'll have to restock the fridge, cupboards and booze area. When we ask him "so, what are your plans, are you staying tomorrow, or heading off?" he responds with nondescript ****e like "I don't mind, whatever's easiest for you guys" - to which I'm still too polite to say "well **** off home then, you've eaten and drunk everything here"

Gah!!!!

Sopranos I'm still watching too, I'm half way through season 5 now.
Just tell him to GTF :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom