What's new

Slam 2019 ................ ? .............

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
So some of our older viewers may remember the South Coast Slam Pinball and Video Game shows that took place between 2010 and 2014.

These have now passed into the realms of legend.

Tonight .......... the gears began to turn SCS style .........hold on to your potatoes Dr Jones !.........:cool:

@Will @Matt Adams

27336379_10159891908395641_7066239225134693118_n.jpg

27654568_10159891908390641_7140057406381734925_n.jpg

1317532A-068A-4182-9EFE-BCA2CB3E2CB6.jpeg The slam was one of those “ where you there @
Events .... I still meet people who talk about “ that arcade “ show and when will it come back???
It’s an amazing thing the slam , that tonight after many. Many many beers , we all feel could come back for one last time!!!!
Maybe a new venue???????
What do you think???
Charmandean is the home of the slam but there is a venue more central and bigger that could be just as awesome..

View attachment 58516 The slam was one of those “ where you there @
Events .... I still meet people who talk about “ that arcade “ show and when will it come back???
It’s an amazing thing the slam , that tonight after many. Many many beers , we all feel could come back for one last time!!!!
Maybe a new venue???????
What do you think???
Charmandean is the home of the slam but there is a venue more central and bigger that could be just as awesome..

Were you taking pics of me in the park last weekend ?? :rofl:

Still got my signed 'Billy Mitchell' poster from the 2010 SLAM. I'm 6' 2" and that guy towered over me. He had some serious quiff/mullet combo hairdo going on which probably accounted for at least 6 inches of his total height. I thought he bathed in BRUT and washed his face in HI KARATE from the smell of him, but a cool meeting non the less. I quickly realised it wasn't who i thought and was really a guy named Will Barber.

Last edited:
Still got my signed 'Billy Mitchell' poster from the 2010 SLAM. I'm 6' 2" and that guy towered over me. He had some serious quiff/mullet combo hairdo going on which probably accounted for at least 6 inches of his total height. I thought he bathed in BRUT and washed his face in HI KARATE from the smell of him, but a cool meeting non the less. I quickly realised it wasn't who i thought and was really a guy named Will Barber.

Hahahah I wish I still had the hair to pull of that hairdo :rofl:

Slam ‘19

Going to be making some Venue enquiries and see what happens from there .

Back
Top Bottom