What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site Supporter/Donations

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Hi all,

Finally i think i have got to grips with the inbuilt account "upgrades" on here, making the management of this much easier.

So - here starts the new and ongoing donation drive (sorry if i sound a little off - I hate the begging for money part of the site). I have tried to make things as easy and straightforward as possible :)
I have tried to make things fairer, so rather than things being based on a calendar year, a donation is now valid for 12 months from the date of donation. This way people who donate in May don't get penalized...

As suggested previously, I have extended those who have donated since 1 July to expire a year after their donation date :)

The only other change is that i have made the minimum donation £10. Previously it was £5. The reason for this is because MOST donations were £10 or above, and personally I don't think £10 per year is excessive (less than £1 per month).

People who sell things on here are encouraged to donate - only because if you were to sell a machine on Ebay they would take 10% minimum (Excl Paypal). However you are not obliged to donate because of this - it is your choice.

I would like to extend my thanks to all those that already donate as part of their selling machines on here - Many thanks!

If you wish to make more than one donation per year, feel free! Your "site supporter" status will be extended to 365 days from the date of your most recent donation! Think of it as "topping up" to a year...

The Admins and Moderators do their role on here free of charge, and i would like to thank every single one of them for supporting the site and helping out - Thanks guys - this place wouldn't be what is it without your support :)

Any more questions please feel free, and i will answer below. Many thanks for your help and support over the past year.

Paul

(Donation Link... http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/dbtech-donate/)

Last edited:
Done.
Once again many thanks @Paul for all the work you do to give us this excellent forum, it's much appreciated.
Cheers buddy.

I've donated again happily. Bought some really nice machines off here in the last year, met some great people and view the site daily. :)

Donation from my playfield sale is done! Happy to support this site. :)

Donation made.

How the heck could I not, without this site I would never:

A) Have anywhere to discuss pinball and retain my sanity :cuckoo:
B) Own a CFTBL
C) Loaned in a TZ
D) Own a Spiderman
E) Joined a pinball league which is awesome to be a part of
F) Most importantly, been able to meet such a great bunch of folks associated with pinball, especially the NLP crowd! :thumbs:

As they say, life is good! :clap::D:clap:

I hate the begging for money
No begging required! Pinball Info is top-quality and there are plenty of us who'll donate to keep such a great place up and running. It really is a great asset to British Pinball!

Looks like you're almost half way to your goal already :D

Been away for a couple of days and returned to a green name! Nearly had a heart attack. Messing with my chi man. ;)

Donation sent. Keep up the good work @Paul and gang. Who loves ya baby. :thumbs:

I'm in, but you should consider 'Kickstarter' style perks. For example 'Donate £50 and temp-ban a user of your choice* for 1 month'
(* Cannot be admin/staff/site supporters. Users name must begin with a and contain an x )

Could be popular ;)

I'm in, but you should consider 'Kickstarter' style perks. For example 'Donate £50 and temp-ban a user of your choice* for 1 month'
(* Cannot be admin/staff/site supporters. Users name must begin with a and contain an x )

Could be popular ;)
I can see that catching on.

you can ban the gobby ones like me, so we can only read but not join in.
it would be great for this place, and save me hours and hours every week as well.

Donation made, thanks all, I'd suggest making another site for pinball widows where wives and girlfriends can discuss why all pinball machines cost £500!!

Donated. Thanks for establishing and keeping this great forum going.

Back
Top Bottom