What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site Supporter/Donations

Seriously? Jesus. I pressed it about 5 times, how many times did it go through?

It just said server error try again later every time

Only the one payment :)

Actually i can imagine an issue - Just had a bunch of issues appear in the error logaound donations, so there IS an issue, however something strange is happening, since there have been a few donations over the last 1-2 weeks and nothing seen for those. I know Paypal were looking to do some changes - not sure if thats affected it.

I'll do some homework tomorrow :)

Thanks to all for their Donations :)

Cheers
Paul

Dan - Error was because your message was too long - It's a bug and have reported it to the developer :)

Luke - Ive been playing with Dans Jiggling boobs for a while now. Apparently. :D

You made things different! I don't like change! I want a refund! :rofl:

I did??? How??!! :rofl:

Is the same as before - however now it works :)

Still waiting for the developer to add one more thing, and then it should all be automated :D

Ahh.. That'll be because i forgot to change the default page type back to where it should be - back to black instead of crappy grey!! :)

:eek:

Go to the bottom - Left corner - where it says " Pinballinfo - Black" and click on it - then select "Pinballinfo - Dark". That should do it :)

Donation given today and its working fine for me, paypal cant like those jiggling boobs @cooldan however I love them :clap: one of your special pictures never disappoints either :thumbs:

It should do !!! :) have seen donations over the last few days so hopefully ;)

Back
Top Bottom