What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Site Supporter/Donations

For some reason I’m showing as ‘roms payment’ instead of ‘site supporter’. Must have done something stupid. Can it be changed? Ain’t got no roms!

BTW following on from posts above experience of donation via phone is so bad I almost gave up - maybe an area to update m if more and more people are using the Tapatalk app and/or mobile browsers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Paul this is the problem someone using a phone has:
1. clicked the link and gone to the site (either outside the app on their mobile browser, or using the inbuilt browser within Tapatalk)
2. Signed in (I’d forgotten my creds as the app keeps you signed in all the time so did a password reset) which isn’t very clear as it just says ‘sign up now’ on the screen. Also unclear if you need your email or avatar name (it’s the latter) to sign in with
3. Once that rigmarole is done with, you get this screen
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20180109_1a20943fc57350e0d7bba729a25352d6.jpg
The ‘donate’ button is broken and hidden behind stuff - it’s the teal coloured bit.

Probably just a css tweak to resolve though. I’d offer to take a look but would break more than I fixed. Hope this helps as fixing it might improve donations.

Last edited:
Thanks @edsr - There is an update for the App - Will see if that fixes it.

With regards to accessing Via Tapatalk, nothing that can be done on that one, since they are a 3rd party and work on a basic template... Direct as above should be ok tho. Will look into it :)

Cheers
Paul

I made a small donation on the 4th Feb but my title under my name hasn't changed to site supporter, not sure if this is related with the forum issues of late?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom