What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gone to Ebay Sinden lightgun (recoil edition)

Den - aka Wolfgang

Site Supporter
Hi all, having a bit of a clearout of some of my retrogaming stuff; first up is my Sinden light gun (recoil version; when plugged into a powered usb port on pc etc)
bought this a few months back - messed about using with MAME on my pc and lightgun build of batocerra on steam deck, but found I'm not using it as much due to messing with other stuff.

As new condition with original box - £100+postage (Imagine postage recorded delivery will be like £7 or something); basically save yourself about £50. Also happy to meet in Central London rather than posting (this is preferable)

Note; I can't offer set-up advice on getting it configured with emulators; I just followed some online guides to get it working (with The steamdeck batecera build I downloaded it was plug & play - albeit with no recoil on steamdeck)

1000013995.jpg1000013994.jpg1000013996.jpg1000013993.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom