What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Sign of the Times

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
It really is!

I am currently ordering some supplies up and have noticed a massive hike since my last big order a few months ago! It seems everything across the board has gone up 25-30% for several reasons or so they keep telling me.
I first noticed price during lockdown when clear Plastics almost doubled due to protective screens being fitted everywhere and now it seems its right across the range. One thing that does boil my **** slightly is the fact its a one way ride as the price of clear has not reduced any even though I see a lot of these so called safety screens being removed so surely less must be getting produced! Anyhoo I digress.

They tell me its supply and demand coupled with rising manufacturing cost and shipping through the roof. I can soak up this cost by charging postage at cost for the smaller stuff (Couple Quid) but unfortunately larger stuff will reflect my costs slightly otherwise they will not be cost effective for me to do. So my Signs have gone up by a fiver and any bigger projects like toppers will suffer too. Bad news over and hope you's understand.

On a brighter note and on the subject of Signs I was asked to make a few classic ones other than my usual Pinball ones specifically the ones pictured below. I've got a few more up my sleeve but a little busy with orders ATM but hopefully I should have a few sorted ready for Xmas should anyone want to give the missus ideas other than old spice or hi karate. :p

classic.jpg

and my usual ones

stern.jpg

Bally.jpg

williams.jpg

Priced as follows:

Bally 390 x 110 - £25 590 x 165 - £35
Williams 390 x 110 - £25 590 x 165 - £35
Midway 390 x 110 - £25 590 x 165 - £35
Nintendo 390 x 96 - £25 590 x 145 - £35
DE 390 x 166 - £30 590 x 251 - £40
SEGA 390 x 130 - £30 590 x 195 - £40