What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Set of mirror blades for stern pinball uk postage available

More orders flying out tomorrow, I’m taking orders now up till this Friday the 15th of December to be with you before Christmas . After this cut off date next shipping date will be week commencing the 15th of January so if your in need of any blades for that bit of tinkering over the festive period please order by this Friday cheers Paul

Bump : back off holiday getting all orders out this week so if you want any blades get em ordered il get them out this week cheers Paul

@Andydn fitted blades 😍

8E8B720D-4F77-4319-9B9D-F72EA484EF6E.jpeg

Need to get these fitted to AC/DC prem but think I accidentally chucked the screws out with the packaging! What size do I need please?

Just to add, they look like the mirror blades I designed 10 years ago and made available a sheet design for 8 sets (Stern only, Bally / Williams only and Bally / WMS / Stern Combo) for a small fee. Just so people are aware -below the 3 screw holes are 3 tiny holes and these are designed so you can tap in a thumb tack / drawing pin instead of a screw.

When these are tapped in the outer diameter of the pin is just over the edge of the mirror blade making it possible for removal.

Hope the info helps.

Attachments

• 51Lr9BQDlCL._SL1100_.jpg
    51Lr9BQDlCL._SL1100_.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Preview - Bally:WMS:Stern MIRRORS V3.png
    Preview - Bally:WMS:Stern MIRRORS V3.png
    291.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 7.37.14 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 7.37.14 pm.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Posting a load of gear out tomorrow before Easter so here’s a little bump on this item!

Back
Top Bottom