What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Sega Godzilla

no1mupp3t

Registered
Anyone interested in a Sega Godzilla,
purchased 6 months ago, is in great condition.
just minor wear around the flipper buttons (as all pins get :p)

£1600

Attachments

• 1goaE9t.jpg
    1goaE9t.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 119
  • OxeTBnM.jpg
    OxeTBnM.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 116
  • VZk6hqp.jpg
    VZk6hqp.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 110
  • QvBe1kn.jpg
    QvBe1kn.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 105
That's my old one! Was a nice example.
All LED'd, NVRAM, and @scottydoesntknow put on a bunch of other tasteful mods like glow balls for captive balls and little baby zilla toys. Shiny side panels too (not quite mirror blades but good enough).

@no1mupp3t

Is there any reason why you see the need to create duplicate accounts to Sell your pin?? Or should i say @darren01 ??

just wondering as it smells of something to hide....

Wont lock this quite yet, however looking forward to a decent explanation....

My old account was hooked up to a work email that I no longer have. So couldn't access it regardless of trying to log on multiple times.

@no1mupp3t

Is there any reason why you see the need to create duplicate accounts to Sell your pin?? Or should i say @darren01 ??

just wondering as it smells of something to hide....

Wont lock this quite yet, however looking forward to a decent explanation....
I have messaged you the full details which you should be able to verify.
Thankyou

It's a real punishing game if your shots aren't on point. Plus that double power style magnet in the middle adds a real element of randomness in multiball. I can't remember lifting the playfield of another game and finding 4 magnets underneath.

Just out of curiosity, why did you buy another Street fighter after selling the one you bought?

I think Godzilla looks so cool, especially compared to Jurrassic park and Congo.

Just out of curiosity, why did you buy another Street fighter after selling the one you bought?

I think Godzilla looks so cool, especially compared to Jurrassic park and Congo.
I wanted a full working one. The one I purchased on here ended up having more problems than original thought so passed it on to someone who could get it working properly(as I'm not the best at fixing pins). I messaged the guy that I originally sold my first street fighter pin to and he sold me it for what I sold it to him so worked out ok I guess in the end as I new the one I originally had was Perfect .. but that's not for this post I guess....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom