What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Sega 192x64 Color DMD PIN2DMD-XL

Expired Due to no activity
For now, none.
All pictures are WIP but closest is Baywatch. I'm not the creator of baywatch colorization, he will be revealed when we finished everything ;)
Maverick and Batman are sketches by me and the main issue actually is that I can't do all the stuff at the same time: assembling, office, colorization etc. time is limited, as always :D
Once a colorization is released, copy 2 files to the provided micro-sd card, pit it back into your dmd and done!

The advantage of the pin2dmd(-xl) system in general is the fact that you can create a custom palette within very few clicks on your pc.
As long as there's no complex colorization available you can use a monochromatic palette or 4 different colors of YOUR choice. These represent the different shades.

This is the main difference to the other available systems that use rgb dmds. Only smartdmd/dmdextender are capable of doing basic colors, but not dmd based.

Oh, and updates will of course be free.

Update: baywatch colorization is in beta status and we do some testing.
Pictures and videos will follow this week!
In other words: close to release ;)

Back
Top Bottom