What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scotts UWCB boxing match sat 7th april

scottydoesntknow

Site Supporter
Hi all, just thought i would share this with you all, im fighting in a charity boxing match for cancer research this sat 7th april at rivermead leisure ctr Reading for any fellow pinheads that want to watch a fellow pinhead step in the ring just hope im better at boxing than pinball! But its been a rollercoaster ride the last time i boxed was 25 years ago i have done martial arts most my life, but this is a whole new ball game as i havent excersied for the last 9yrs! I have been training for the last 10 weeks solid 3to4 times a week and have cut down from the smallest heavy weight now down to 80kg so its been a great but tough experience, i know its not pinball but just wanted to share with you all i also have a justgiving page set up for donations which all goes to cancer research.
Thanks all

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-02-10-48-31.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-02-10-48-31.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom