What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

School PTA - Spooky Disco 2017

JT.

Site Supporter
Hi folks,

I've recently started helping out with my kids' school's PTA, and one event we planned was a 'Spooky Disco' for halloween. We hired the local village hall, and managed to sell all the tickets beforehand - and it went ahead last night.

Along with the usual stuff you'd expect at these events - glowsticks, cakes, popcorn, hotdogs and booze for the grown ups, @Mooseman was kind enough to lend me his TAF and electric chair. After a bit of a road trip up to Runcorn, I got it back and all setup in the hall, and we charged £1 for three balls. We took over £50 in approx. 2 hours, from a mixture of kids and adults, and, despite me taking along a load of tools in case of breakdowns, it behaved itself impeccably :thumbs:.

Overall we took £1250 on the night for a 2 hour event with 200 attendees - not bad for a small rural primary school :)

Massive thanks to @Mooseman for the loan of the machine :thumbs:. I've heard that several of the dads commented that 'they had to get one of those for their house!' :rofl:

A bit of video of the event with the TAF and chair included:

Last edited:
I hope you got permission from EVERY SINGLE parent for that video..... Pfft....

PC gone completely bonkers! Nice work @JT. :thumbs:

Reactions: JT.
I hope you got permission from EVERY SINGLE parent for that video..... Pfft....

PC gone completely bonkers! Nice work @JT. :thumbs:

Figured it was was best to use the tried and tested 'easier to ask for forgiveness, than permission' approach where photos and vid was concerned ;)

Back
Top Bottom