What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Sam Air Hockey table £200

Mooseman

Site Supporter
IMG_2105.jpegIMG_2104.jpegIMG_1969.jpegJust testing the water on a SAM (industry standard) air hockey table. Set to free play. New led light. 4 paddles and maybe 2 pucks. Legs come off and score board comes off. Great fun for all the family. House sale soon so getting shut of stuff. Can take pics if you want and will probably be easily haggled on price lol.
Dead bodies not included

That Mooseshack looks awesome! I'd have bought one of those had I the space, I know I'd rarely play it though.

Oh you would it’s very addictive and competitive. Thanks for the compliment. Next up for sale is the Mooseshack along with our house

Oh you would it’s very addictive and competitive. Thanks for the compliment. Next up for sale is the Mooseshack along with our house
Well, I hope all those games are going with you. Good luck with the move wherever you're going.

Back
Top Bottom