What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Sale/Trade Bally X’s & O’s

MajesticPinball

Site Supporter
Alias
James Reed
For sale or trade

Its with a heavy heart that i will be selling my first game. This machine will be available after the 22nd of July as i will be featuring it in the line up at my charity pinball event next month. The playfield has been dismantled and cleaned and ive fitted new flipper coils and end of stroke switches. The machine has been upgraded to an Altek MPU board and because of this I will be looking for £1,000. This can also include a spare display and the old non-working Bally -35 MPU board.

I’m open with trades on any machine (+/- cash if need be) looking for a new project game ideally, I will add pictures soon!

Last edited:
What sort of condition is the table yet? Any pictures yet? And what (if any) work needs done?

I will have pictures by this weekend, the machine is in a line up at a charity event. Playfield was recently shopped so nothing needs doing

This machine is now waiting to go out on location and (for now) is no longer for sale.

Back
Top Bottom