What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run-dmd Clock #2 - The second coming....

...As per usual, Let down By Royal Mail, who decided to deliver the other two packages from RS on Friday, however leave the important one in the warehouse and not bother.
Hoping this will now arrive on Monday so i can get these lined up for collection on tuesday...

Yet another update including WWE WRESTLEMANIA,

I've only just done the last update, but it's easy when you know how.

Working on the remaining clocks now....
Hi Paul, final payment sent, sorry about the delay. Missed the note about putting my address in the note. I'll Pm you it on here if that's ok.

It seems I'm no longer getting emails notifications :(

Last edited:
@Paul you made a rather helpful YouTube video for me a couple of years ago on how to reflash a memory card.
I can't seem to find it now. Any chance you could post a link here?
Thanks mate

Yeah. I refer to it every time I update it as I'm an IT mong. Should be in your account under content you've listed

Thanks Paul, I received mine today just in time for the big day, looks super awesome and addictive to play "guess the game it's from"

For those that have a clock that requires updating....

1. Download the latest Run-DMD image (https://rundmdimage.wordpress.com/)

2. Download HDD Raw Copy Tool

3. Select the downloaded image as source, and your SD card as target (double check so you don't overwrite anything else).

4. Write the image to the SD card, add it to your Run-DMD and push down button 3 when applying power and push button 4 when the correct test pattern is displayed.

5. Done! :)

Done this for B132 Ghostbusters and it worked.

Tried again with B133 WWE and B134 Kiss and Spiderman VE unfortunately both didn't work.

Not sure with B133 but I did try overwriting B134 as it didn't seem to copy first time.

Is there anyway to correct my mistake?

updated mine yesterday, worked ok

i needed to get Paul to walk me through the steps though, it's not very user friendly for a numpty-mupet like me

I think you just push button 4 or whatever it is to enter diagnostics, then the instructions are on screen.

I've hunted high and low for that video @Paul did with instructions to reflash the sd card but ****ed if I can find it. Paul is it not in your YouTube content posted folder. The Arcade Otaku thread with the link has disappeared

Back
Top Bottom