What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run-dmd Clock #2 - The second coming....

Final messages for deposits (and confirmation in/out for the last 2) sent.....

First set of displays arrived - ready for initial testing tomorrow.
Hardware to be ordered tomorrow.
Power supplies to be ordered tonight :D

Need to speak to Nick about Frames, since he messaged me earlier in the week, and I have forgotten till now to get back to him :D (Sorry @Nickbs !!!)

More updates to follow.....

No worries :D

Ok - Power supplies ordered.
Hardware ordered

Will confirm numbers with Nick tonight for frames....

Need to order the last displays also....

and then the controller boards :D

Ok - Just an update on these :)

Currently waiting on the circuit boards - there has been a shortage of one of the components since an order of 200 that got damaged in the post.

Hopefully i should get the first six boards in the next 2-3 weeks, and then the remainder shortly after.

Therefore what i shall probably do is release the first 6 ( I shall build everything ready waiting on these boards) when these arrive, and then as soon as the rest arrive a couple of weeks after i shall send the rest out.

Therefore realistic timescales are looking around the middle to end of November.

Apologies for the delay :(

Paul

That's not late Christmas isn't till the end of December!

These clocks are great I've had both types of people (pinheads and non pinheads) just watching it for ages and all say how good it is.

Thanks for the update. This year I'm getting a Christmas present I actually want. Looking forward to the 'where I put my DMD clock thread for Christmas. The rest of my presents will be put in the sock drawer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Update on this...

Had confirmation that the first of the new set of boards (QTY6) will be in with Limpan on Nov 5/6th, so should be with me within a week of this date. Will be ready to rock and roll here with frames all built and ready to go - if all goes well will be ready to ship within 2-3 days of these arriving with me. Will ship in order that they appear in the list above....

Once these are shipped then i will just be waiting on the final 10 or so boards to arrive, which Limpan advises should be around when i have completed the first lot :)

Chris - Key issue is the frames. Let me do a final check of how many i need and how many i have, and get back to you :)

Aim is to get everyone sorted on this before the start of December... :)

Cheers
Paul

New update.....

Earlier than expected the first 6 boards have just been despatched and are on their way. Should be here before the weekend :)

@chris b - have checked, and i have a spare frame - So you are in luck :D

Yes - Apologies, have been busy at work...

First set of boards have arrived, and I should be in a position to have the first 6 clocks ready to ship by the end of the weekend :)

Boards already ordered, so as soon as those arrive I'll be working on them to get them out asap (have all the rest of the stuff needed waiting!). Looking at 2-3 weeks all being well :)

This will complete all orders on this batch :)

Reactions: Diw
First 6 done, sent and Received.

I now have enough boards for the next 7, with the rest in the post to me..... Will start Cracking on these this week......

ok so just an update....

Awaiting the last 3 boards. Also noticed i was some led panels short (my fault - apologies - miscounted). So remaining panels on their way - should be here by the end of the week.

There is a slight problem in that i have to go away for work (no choice) this week, so will try to get a few completed this weekend and out Monday, and then will take just over a week to get the others (as need to wait for the deliveries - and as i'm not here to pay customs charges could prove interesting...).

Either way, looking to get some sent Monday, and then the remainder around the 15th if all dates line up.

Unless something disastrous happens (and that would be VERY unforeseen!) - these will ALL be with you for christmas :)

Sorry for the delay :( We will get there though :)

Back
Top Bottom