What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run-dmd Clock #2 - The second coming....

Paul

Staff member
Alias
Toibs
Ahh well. I'm guessing that the summer is now over, and that i'd best pull my finger out and, as promised, Look at a second run of these.

This WILL be the last run i am doing, and to that end i will be looking to Cover all those that want one (If I can!). Yes, if it's too much it may come in two drafts, however lets give it a go.

Once the lists are closed, there will be no more. None. Nada. Zero, Zilch.... Got the idea?

So - the ever-extending "Reserve" list from the last time is as follows, complete with everyone that was interested and asked me to add them....

All this is dependant on @Nickbs being able to do another run of his frames..... :)

I'll confirm costs haven't gone up too much over the next 24 hours, and all being well the price will remain the same as last time - £280 Plus shipping from me to you at cost - all done, tested and ready to hang on your wall.

List is as follows....

1. The Wool - Deposit Paid
2. AndyPUK - Deposit Paid
3. Bluenose79
4. Julian Hepworth - Deposit Paid
5. Kevlar
6. Wiredworm
7. Mooseman
8. Tidy Technician - Deposit Paid
9. Banzaipinabll - Deposit Paid
10. Jonwolf - Deposit Paid
11. RGV - Deposit Paid
12. Will
13. Carl Lawrence - Shipped
14. Mfresh - Paid in full
15. Lee Riley - Deposit Paid
16. Davey D - Deposit Paid
17. Diw - Deposit Paid
18. Chris P - Deposit Paid
19. Shaunyboy - Deposit Paid
20. Chris b

1st Batch (6)
The Wool - Deposit Paid
2. AndyPUK - Deposit Paid
4. Julian Hepworth - Deposit Paid
9. Banzaipinabll - Deposit Paid
10. Jonwolf - Deposit Paid
11. RGV - Deposit Paid

Second Batch - Updated 15/12
8. Tidy Technician - Deposit Paid*
13. Carl Lawrence - Paid & Shipped
14. Mfresh - Paid in full*
15. Lee Riley - Paid & Shipped
16. Davey D - Paid in full - a/w Shipping
17. Diw - Paid in full
18. Chris P - Paid in full
19. Shaunyboy - Paid & Shipped
20. Chris b - Paid & Shipped

So - Any more takers? Also - i would like confirmation please that you are still interested.... it's been a few months since the list was made, and i know that priorities change...

Cheers
Paul

Last edited:
Confirming interest. Thanks mate.

As a matter of interest does anyone have one and fancy taking it to NLP as a demo? :)

What is the time scale of payments please Paul. I would love one but am barassic at the moment.

What is the time scale of payments please Paul. I would love one but am barassic at the moment.

Ok - so I managed to fund some stuff myself ahead of time on the last run, so the PSU's and Displays were already on their way before i started taking deposits last time, however this time I'm not in a position to be able to do this, so my very Rough timescales are that i'm looking to confirm pricing over the next 24/36 hours, if all good (i'm not expecting any shocks if i'm honest!), Will be looking to open up to taking deposits straight after that through until around the end of the month-ish (1st deposit is 50%, so £140). Then the balance when completed and before shipping - so probably the end of October-ish. The problem is that i have to have EVERYTHING before I can start assembly, so you only need delays on one part and everything slows up.
I do order as much as i can in parallel through to minimise delays! Also means the payments are split accross a couple of months or near enough, making things a little more palatable! :)

Does this work for you Mr Moose Sir?? :)

Cheers
Paul

PM'd yesterday but not on the list so I'll say it here too :rolleyes:. Yes please.
Havent got to PM's yet - however knew you had sent a message - hence why i missed you off the "ping's" to people above :)

Still in! @Paul When do you need payment?

Looking at 50% deposit starting sometime this week if possible. Will need the deposits to start to get the hardware ordered - however if i order the stuff with the longest lead time (panels & PSU's) first then i can order the rest as the rest of the deposits come in..

Have had a heads up from @Nickbs - he will check prices for the acrylic this week - Believed to have gone up, however not too much i hope :) - shouldn't affect the end price :)

First Deposit in - Wasn't going to start taking yet, however what the hell - the quicker it is in the quicker i can order the bits!! :)

Ok - Deposits when you are able to thanks guys. Paypal Friends/Gift please at £140 to Paul@pinballinfo.com.

As with last time I will keep everyone updated in this thread :)

Cheers
Paul

Alas i'm going to have to bail on this occasion :-(

The timing has worked out a little badly for me as i've got to shell out some more cash to Chris for the painting on R&B and of course Christmas is in the offing.

Alas i'm going to have to bail on this occasion :-(

The timing has worked out a little badly for me as i've got to shell out some more cash to Chris for the painting on R&B and of course Christmas is in the offing.
Just ask others to donate to your Christmas present!

Typical slight delay already. Figured i would order the panels in first as they take the longest to arrive.... and have managed to clean them out of remaining stock and i still need more - So will have to find another supplier. Not a major issue, however just an annoyance!

Ok. Need confirmed numbers now really (and could do with deposits for those that haven't - although happy to keep that bit open until the end of next week as i realise it's payday for some next week...)

So this is really a "last call" for @Will @Bluenose79 @Banzaipinabll - and also a last call for anyone that wants to add to the list. (Someone poke @Will please as he's gone silent on Facebook... Which is unusual for him!!)

Would make a great Christmas present! ;)

If i don't hear anything from these guys by Monday night i will presume they are OUT....

Back
Top Bottom