What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Rubber TOM Trunk

Dave Bishop

Site Supporter
I have just had confirmation and Paid for the rubber TOM trunks that I ordered back in December last year.

the Trunk is solid rubber and so is much more durable that the plastic ones. Apparently VERY good and look the part - never order another trunk again!

£120 including postage- will be here next week

Anyone interested?

1 spare that I will sell on

Last edited:
If it is one of the unbreakable trunks made by the person that works making props for movies they are amazing.

True,
But will last more than a couple of weeks per
Trunk :)

I bought a TOM, put new trunk in, lasted 2 weeks, then put another in and that broke straight away.. even when I put dead foam on the back of it.

Does it make it easier for shots to land in the trunk? I do get fed up of landing shots on target only for them to bounce back out.

I smashed 2 trunks in about 2 months and was about to give in to always having bits of plastic littered about my playfield. I brought one of these from the guy on pinside and it hasn’t got a mark on it after over a year of use.
@Rob zombie. no it won’t stop the ball from entering the trunk, wiping its feet and then jumping back out again, but it is hard to break.

I smashed 2 trunks in about 2 months and was about to give in to always having bits of plastic littered about my playfield. I brought one of these from the guy on pinside and it hasn’t got a mark on it after over a year of use.
@Rob zombie. no it won’t stop the ball from entering the trunk, wiping its feet and then jumping back out again, but it is hard to break.

Is that normal then? The only way I can get it in the trunk is usually with a rebound. It’s pretty annoying.

Back
Top Bottom