What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Romans/PDI glass - standard

Durzel

Registered
After a single sheet of Romans/PDI glass. Messaged @aaronhicksuk already but have not had any response.

If anyone has any handy and is looking to sell, please let me know.

Thanks!

Still looking, and with shaker & uprated woofer I need to stick anti-rattle tape on whatever glass I'm going to stick with, so keen to get some ASAP :)

Don't suppose you'll be anywhere further west anytime soon, or Flip Out?

If not, then I might be able to pick up on Sunday if you're about (and could bring Durzel's sheet so he doesn't have to come all the way to you as well)

Don't suppose you'll be anywhere further west anytime soon, or Flip Out?

If not, then I might be able to pick up on Sunday if you're about (and could bring Durzel's sheet so he doesn't have to come all the way to you as well)
That's very kind of you. Let's hope there are two sheets available :)

Sorry guys, I've been pretty busy with life stuff lately and haven't really been checking the forum or playing much pinball.

I've had a few people enquire about PDI glass and so I intend to import another pallet this year providing there is sufficient demand.

UKPinfest looks like it will be the best place to meet and distribute glass this year so I'm only going to let this run until the end of the month before placing an order with Roman.

I'm starting a new list for this year so please update me on your current requirements. (If you have been in touch with me today then you are already on my new list but anything prior to that has now been removed.) Pricing should be the same as last year, £155 for standard and £165 for wide.

Back
Top Bottom