What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Romans/PDI Glass (Standard, Wide Body & Safecracker Sizes)

Expired Due to no activity
Thanks everybody for your glass requests so far, they have all been added to my list.

@Jazzbouche - No need for deposits, I'll start taking payments when I have the glass here and it is ready for you to collect.

@replicas, Yea we're looking at Daventry for collection and payment mate.

Roman thinks we should be good to order up to 60 standard and 15 widebody in time for Daventry. Currently the list stands at 40 standard and 8 wide. As stated in my post last week I'm only going to keep the list open until the end of June (this weekend) before sending my over to Roman.

Anybody interested or who thinks they might be interested in buying glass within the next year or so should speak up asap. I'll likely get a few extra sheets to hold and round up the numbers if necessary but won't be going overboard.

Bit late for the June deadline but I'm very interested in a standard sheet. The current glass on my pin is scratched to buggery.

Unfortunately I can't get to Daventry as I'm out of the country, does anyone fancy bringing me a few sheets up north if they have space? Anyone Derby/Notts/Yorks/Lancs/NE within reason or it'll be Martin collecting from Aarons when he passes again :) If not no worries.

I'm not going to pinfest but I know someone who is who might be able to pick a pane up for me if It's not too late to get "in" on the deal.

ugh. Really should update my last couple of games. Let me know if you have any left over Aaron. Think I’ve got 4 or so games left to stick it in.

Unfortunately I can't get to Daventry as I'm out of the country, does anyone fancy bringing me a few sheets up north if they have space? Anyone Derby/Notts/Yorks/Lancs/NE within reason or it'll be Martin collecting from Aarons when he passes again :) If not no worries.
Yep I'm going so can pick it up for you

Sorry guys, haven't been on here for a while as work is crazy busy atm. @Mercifull, 1 sheet of standard should be fine, I've added to you on to my list. @johnwhitfield, should be good to get 4 sheets to you also.

Cool beanies. I’ll check with my friend it’s ok to collect. I’m not sure how much space he’s got so If not we’ll have to sort out something else via DM. Thanks :)

Just read the thread through and see that you are based in Gravesend. If you have any in stock (Widebody) I could drive over and pick it up when it suits you?

Am I to late to request one standard sheet and one widebody sheet? Unfortunately I am not able to come to Daventry next weekend, so would anyone be able to bring these back towards London for collection. i.e. from Flipout.

Sorry guys, I haven't been on here at all as too busy of late to think about pinball and didn't realise all these messages were stacking up!

Unfortunately I have some bad news regarding the PDI glass, it's not going to be ready in time for Pinfest this weekend. According to Roman it is likely to arrive with him just a week or 2 after which is typical! This shouldn't cause too much trouble for people who live down south, maybe more so for people further up the country.

I've been sitting on the fence whether to attend the Blackpool NLP in October. However, as there are a lot of people up north and elsewhere in the country who want glass, it has given me a big enough excuse to attend this show to aid distribution. (Like I needed that much persuasion lol!) I'll be driving up and down the length of the country so it should be possible to meet people en route if you aren't going to the show.

I'm really sorry to have to let people down so close to the event but hope you can appreciate this is due to factors outside of my control. The book is still open if anybody wants to add or remove sheets from the list. All those who have reached out recently via PM I hope this lets you know where we are. If you requested glass I've added what you wanted to the list with the assumption that you would still like some when it arrives. Collection is fine from my house or meet up/collection around the Blackpool show. Please let me know if this isn't the case or get in touch again if this is not the case. (@Mike Kindler , @Poibug ,@Andypc & @Spadge)

Back
Top Bottom