What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Romans/PDI Glass (Standard, Wide Body & Safecracker Sizes)

Expired Due to no activity
Sorry guys, I haven't been on here at all as too busy of late to think about pinball and didn't realise all these messages were stacking up!

Unfortunately I have some bad news regarding the PDI glass, it's not going to be ready in time for Pinfest this weekend. According to Roman it is likely to arrive with him just a week or 2 after which is typical! This shouldn't cause too much trouble for people who live down south, maybe more so for people further up the country.

I've been sitting on the fence whether to attend the Blackpool NLP in October. However, as there are a lot of people up north and elsewhere in the country who want glass, it has given me a big enough excuse to attend this show to aid distribution. (Like I needed that much persuasion lol!) I'll be driving up and down the length of the country so it should be possible to meet people en route if you aren't going to the show.

I'm really sorry to have to let people down so close to the event but hope you can appreciate this is due to factors outside of my control. The book is still open if anybody wants to add or remove sheets from the list. All those who have reached out recently via PM I hope this lets you know where we are. If you requested glass I've added what you wanted to the list with the assumption that you would still like some when it arrives. Collection is fine from my house or meet up/collection around the Blackpool show. Please let me know if this isn't the case or get in touch again if this is not the case. (@Mike Kindler , @Poibug ,@Andypc & @Spadge)
Hello There Aron,
I'd be grateful if you could put me down for a sheet of standard size PDI glass. I'm based just North of Carlisle so Blackpool Event would be much better for me. I will attend either the Saturday of the Sunday but let me know if you won't be there for both days. Many thanks indeed Anthony.

Blackpool a little far from me. Kent is closer, especially as I'll be relatively close (Ongar), in comparison at least, at the beginning of November. Where abouts are you based?

Blackpool a little far from me. Kent is closer, especially as I'll be relatively close (Ongar), in comparison at least, at the beginning of November. Where abouts are you based?
I'm in Meopham a village near Gravesend about 10/15 minutes away from the Dartford crossing. No problem picking up from here when the glass arrives or it may be possible to meet up closer to you as a lot of my customers are based in the Ilford, Woodford, Hainault area.
Let me know when you have a sheet for a widebody and I'll nip over to you and pick it up.
Regards
Mike Kindler
Will do Mike, hopefully I should have it in the next couple of weeks.

Please can I add an extra sheet of standard glass to my order. So one Widebody and two sheets of standard glass in total.

Thanks

I’m still in for what I asked for - maybe worth doing a glass meet at Flipout!? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Am I too late to get in on this? I'd like to 2 standard sheets. Hopefully I'll make it to Blackpool, if not I'm sure I can wait :)
Theres still time, I've added 2 sheets of standard on to to the list for you.
I’m still in for what I asked for - maybe worth doing a glass meet at Flipout!? :)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have you down for 4 sheets of standard Neil. Yea a glass meet at flipout sounds like a really good idea, like it!

I've received word from Roman today that he has received the glass from the factory. Last call if anybody else wants to get on board before I submit final numbers over for this batch.

I've received word from Roman today that he has received the glass from the factory. Last call if anybody else wants to get on board before I submit final numbers over for this batch.
Hi Aron, just checking you still have me down for 1 x Standard size to fit my Iron Maiden Pro. I can meet up with you at Blackpool event. Many thanks Tony

Apologies to Aaron for the hijack, but just a heads up for anyone planning to come to the Blackpool NLP that you can get discounted tickets directly from us at the NLP : www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone

As well as saving a few quid over the door price you'll also get early access to the show (10am) and the good vibes that you're helping with our charity donation which this year goes to a local place in Blackpool that helps kids that are suffering with serious illness : www.donnasdreamhouse.co.uk

We have a limited number of discounted tickets, once they're gone they're gone.

One more on the standard width please (LOTR). Will let you know how I plan to recuperate to the North ASAP (out of country but can see this is closing!)

2 x gottlieb widebody please
Do these take the same size glass as a Williams widebody? If they do then no problem, otherwise they won't fit.
Hi Aron, just checking you still have me down for 1 x Standard size to fit my Iron Maiden Pro. I can meet up with you at Blackpool event. Many thanks Tony
Yep, have your 1x standard size on the list. Thanks.
Hello,

If it's not too late can I have 1 sheet of standard to collect at Blackpool please.

Thanks,
Scott.
No problem, 1 sheet of standard added to the list for you.
Hi Aaron. If its not too late could I have two standard sheets which Neil McRae will grab for me? Thanks!
No problem, 2 sheets of standard added to the list for you. I'll pass them over to Neil when I see him.
One more on the standard width please (LOTR). Will let you know how I plan to recuperate to the North ASAP (out of country but can see this is closing!)
Thanks, I've added a sheet of standard to the list for you. I'll be up at blackpool for the NLP event but will be able to sort something out as discussed in PM.

Are we still okay to collect at NLP weekend after next? (5 sheets of standard)

Cheers, Chris.

Are we still okay to collect at NLP weekend after next? (5 sheets of standard)

Cheers, Chris.
Yea it should be fine, I'm all booked up for the event.

The glass is ready to be sent in Germany but Roman is having issues with the courier. He's always used DHL for the last 10 years but they've suddenly decided they can't transport glass anymore. He's trying to find an alternative so should be ok but will update the thread as soon as I know more.

Back
Top Bottom