For Sale Romans/PDI Glass (Standard, Wide Body & Safecracker Sizes)

• Hi Guest,

UK Pinfest - 25th & 26th August 2018

Visit the Thread here!!

Buy your tickets here and support this event!

Thinking about Pinball ownership? Looking to shop about for a new Machine and want to play it before you part with your hard earned £££? Or just want an awesome day out??

This is the best place to visit! Loads of machines from the old to the newest of new (Including the awesome Iron Maiden, and the BRAND NEW Thunderbirds prototype!)

One weekend. Loads of machines. Be there.

• Just a heads up - 10% off eBay UK today until 8pm - (have included link below to make it easier). Enter coupon code PICKANY at checkout when prompted. The maximum discount you can receive is £50 per redemption and you are limited to 2 redemptions.

eBay UK

Terms and conditions here : T&C's

OP
OP
aaronhicksuk

aaronhicksuk

Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2014
Kent
@replicas, Yea we're looking at Daventry for collection and payment mate.

Roman thinks we should be good to order up to 60 standard and 15 widebody in time for Daventry. Currently the list stands at 40 standard and 8 wide. As stated in my post last week I'm only going to keep the list open until the end of June (this weekend) before sending my over to Roman.

Anybody interested or who thinks they might be interested in buying glass within the next year or so should speak up asap. I'll likely get a few extra sheets to hold and round up the numbers if necessary but won't be going overboard.

Spadge

Site Supporter
Nov 8, 2016
Wakefield
Unfortunately I can't get to Daventry as I'm out of the country, does anyone fancy bringing me a few sheets up north if they have space? Anyone Derby/Notts/Yorks/Lancs/NE within reason or it'll be Martin collecting from Aarons when he passes again :) If not no worries.

AlanJ

Dec 27, 2017
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Unfortunately I can't get to Daventry as I'm out of the country, does anyone fancy bringing me a few sheets up north if they have space? Anyone Derby/Notts/Yorks/Lancs/NE within reason or it'll be Martin collecting from Aarons when he passes again :) If not no worries.
Yep I'm going so can pick it up for you

Andypc

Site Supporter
Oct 24, 2015
London, UK
Am I to late to request one standard sheet and one widebody sheet? Unfortunately I am not able to come to Daventry next weekend, so would anyone be able to bring these back towards London for collection. i.e. from Flipout.