What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Romans/PDI Glass (Standard, Wide Body & Safecracker Sizes)

Expired Due to no activity
Lovely - whereabouts in Kent are you? Not sure when I can get down is the only issue, but do want to upgrade.

Sorry Aaron haven’t looked at this thread in a while and didn’t realise they’d been delivered already! Afraid I’m busy this weekend but should be able to make it down to you next weekend if that’s convenient?

Sorry Aaron haven’t looked at this thread in a while and didn’t realise they’d been delivered already! Afraid I’m busy this weekend but should be able to make it down to you next weekend if that’s convenient?

No problem at all. Send us over a PM when you have something firm in mind.

If anyone needs any convincing that this glass is worth getting...

It's almost but not quite like not actually having any glass on it at all!

So I'll be travelling to Greg's for the RobotBash on Saturday. If anybody would like me to bring their glass or pass it over to someone who is going then please let me know. I also have a few sheets of standard spare if you're not on the list. :)

@Mfresh , I'm in touch with Neil and will pass yours over to him at the event.

So I'll be travelling to Greg's for the RobotBash on Saturday. If anybody would like me to bring their glass or pass it over to someone who is going then please let me know. I also have a few sheets of standard spare if you're not on the list. :)

@Mfresh , I'm in touch with Neil and will pass yours over to him at the event.
I still need 2 standard off you. Don't suppose you are passing Haslemere/Liphook on the way are you? Could meet you on your route of you are

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Aaron mate I salute you, organising the glass is a serious effort, much more than the odd bulb from comet, a lot of expense and hard work, many thanks for sorting mine out.

Aaron. Seconded. Huge, huge thanks for sorting out the glass and especially for dropping it off at my house en route. Top bloke!! It looks stunning (well actually it doesn't look like it's there at all, which I guess is kind of the point!).

Cheers again.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'm really pleased to hear that you are all happy with your glass. :)

Is there glass left? I might need some for my JM when the piggy bank has filled up again.

Is there glass left? I might need some for my JM when the piggy bank has filled up again.
Yea I still have a few spare sheets left. I also have sheets for the following people who requested it but haven't been in touch yet. Do you guy's still need your glass or am I free to make it available to whoever would like it?

@gringo - 2 standard
@Andypuk - 1 standard
@tyke - 1 Standard and 1 Wide

Aaron, I'll take two pieces of standard if you have it please.

Neil.
Yep no problem Neil, I'll put it aside for you. I'll be travelling around the south side of the M25 on Tuesday 27th February if you're available that day?

Yea I still have a few spare sheets left. I also have sheets for the following people who requested it but haven't been in touch yet. Do you guy's still need your glass or am I free to make it available to whoever would like it?

@gringo - 2 standard
@Andypuk - 1 standard

You can make mine available to whoever if thats ok with you - i have no way of getting it from you at the moment.

sorry mate I can't do that I'm in Barcelona! whats the next day you can be there? :)

Cheers,
Neil.

@gringo - 2 standard
@Andypuk - 1 standard

Afraid I have no way of collecting this at the moment and as time has passed standard machines have become wide bodies so by all means make available to others, otherwise PM me and we ll see what we can work out as I appreciate I did ask for these and you have spent a load of time and money making this order happen !

You can make mine available to whoever if thats ok with you - i have no way of getting it from you at the moment.

No worries, thanks for letting me know.

Afraid I have no way of collecting this at the moment and as time has passed standard machines have become wide bodies so by all means make available to others, otherwise PM me and we ll see what we can work out as I appreciate I did ask for these and you have spent a load of time and money making this order happen !

Thanks for letting me know. It's no problem at all as there's always plenty of demand for this so I won't have any trouble getting rid of it. Unfortunately I don't have any spare widebody sheets at the moment but may be getting more later in the year.

Sorry guys, I've been pretty busy with life stuff lately and haven't really been checking the forum or playing much pinball.

I've had a few people enquire about PDI glass and so I intend to import another pallet this year providing there is sufficient demand.

UKPinfest looks like it will be the best place to meet and distribute glass this year so I'm only going to let this run until the end of the month before placing an order with Roman.

I'm starting a new list for this year so please update me on your current requirements. (If you have been in touch with me today then you are already on my new list but anything prior to that has now been removed.) Pricing should be the same as last year, £155 for standard and £165 for wide.

Back
Top Bottom