What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Romans/PDI Glass (Standard, Wide Body & Safecracker Sizes)

Expired Due to no activity
Good news guys, Roman is expecting delivery of glass this week and hopes to get it shipped out to me either this Friday or Monday next week . I'll have a few extra sheets of standard so if anybody else would like some let me know and it's yours. Pricing will be the same as the last batch, £155 for standard and £165 for widebody. Unfortunately it sounds like Roman will be 2 or 3 widebody sheets short of what we wanted but I'll provide an update when I know an exact number. If there isn't enough to go round then priority will be given to the people who first registered interest.

That's great news dude :)

I'm needing 1 wide body and 1 standard. Happy to wait if you dont have enough widebody delivered.

That's great news dude :)

I'm needing 1 wide body and 1 standard. Happy to wait if you dont have enough widebody delivered.
Thanks for your reply. I had you down for 2 standard but have changed it to 1 Std and 1 Wide. It looks like I won't have a widebody sheet available for you in this batch but will update when I know for definite.

Aaron, I will still have a standard size off you, despite getting one at NLP. I'm in no immediate rush as it's for my TOM restoration.

When they arrive, I will pop down and see you.
Sounds good mate, I'll update the thread when it arrives. Hopefully my new DI will have arrived by then so you can have a session on that when you visit. :)

I think I'm down for three but may be up for one or two more if they're going spare!
Yea I currently have you down for 3 standard, plenty more available at the moment if you would like a couple of extras.

If anyone drops out I'd like a widebody. Money waiting. Not sure what the logistics are of collecting/delivery but can work something out.

The glass has arrived safely with me this morning guys so feel free to get in touch to arrange payment/collection etc. :)

IMG_20171107_082017.jpg
IMG_20171107_082537.jpg

..and if anyone who bought a widebody needs to drop out, please let me know as I want one of these and can't get hold of one :-(

Must be really worrying opening a pallet full of very expensive glass Aaron, what kind of insurance does it come with transport wise? After what happened to Kev's machine it makes you think, how do you prove at what point of the journey it got damaged when it comes to claiming?

It's not as bad as you'd think to be honest Kev. As you can see Roman packs it really well, in the years he has been shipping pallets of it around the world a sheet has never been broken. If anything was wrong I'd know about it before it even come off the lorry as it's toughened glass and just shatters into tiny fragments. If it was dropped there would be nothing left! It's more worrying handballing 70 sheets of it into the house as pallet trucks don't roll on my gravel driveway, especially not with 600kg plus on top of them!

What's the best way to pay you Aaron? I guess bank transfer would be easiest, but I'm guessing you don't want to put your bank details here on the forum.

What's the best way to pay you Aaron? I guess bank transfer would be easiest, but I'm guessing you don't want to put your bank details here on the forum.
Yea bank transfer would be best please Paul. I'll send you over my details via PM.

Cool stuff. Can you remind me what the final price is per sheet. I saw £155 standard and £165 widebody somewhere on this thread but I think that was at the exchange rate at the time? Thanks!

EDIT - just seen you have confirmed the prices in a P.M. so ignore this!

Last edited:
Cool stuff. Can you remind me what the final price is per sheet. I saw £155 standard and £165 widebody somewhere on this thread but I think that was at the exchange rate at the time? Thanks!
All sent over in PM now mate but for anybody else reading the price is the same, £155 standard and £165 widebody.

Just hopeful anyone is driving up north at some point, unless I can get in that part of the world.

When you about Aaron?
Will come collect and pay ca$h

I'm about most evenings and weekends. I work from home quite a bit so can do many weekdays too. Let me know when you're thinking and I'll tell you if it works.

Back
Top Bottom