What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Romans/PDI Glass (Standard, Wide Body & Safecracker Sizes)

Expired Due to no activity
Another 4 on top of my original order of 2 please Aaron, I was playing my collection tonight and really noticed the difference it makes, yet again, between the haves and the have nots. So that makes 6 standard please. Expensive but worth it, when I'm done, my games will all have it on.

Hi Aaron,
If not too late could I please cancel my original request for 5 standard sheets. At the moment I am not working and it is hard to justify the expense.
Hopefully next year or when ever you do another future order I will be in a better financial position.
One day I would love to have on my machines as it is an amazing product.

Hi Aaron,
If not too late could I please cancel my original request for 5 standard sheets. At the moment I am not working and it is hard to justify the expense.
Hopefully next year or when ever you do another future order I will be in a better financial position.
One day I would love to have on my machines as it is an amazing product.
No problem Chris, thanks for letting me know. Sorry to hear you're not working at the moment, I hope things pick up for you soon.

@aaronhicksuk

Only 2 weeks to the NLP show. Are you still doing an order?

Not sure if I can make it to NLP this year, so might not be able to collect immediately.

I’d still like to update my request to 2 wides + 1 std if there’s any opportunity though.

@aaronhicksuk

Only 2 weeks to the NLP show. Are you still doing an order?

Not sure if I can make it to NLP this year, so might not be able to collect immediately.

I’d still like to update my request to 2 wides + 1 std if there’s any opportunity though.
Yep still doing an order. Roman is expecting a new delivery of glass this week which will allow him to fulfil our requirements. I've updated your order to 2 wides and 1 std.

If anybody else would like glass that isn't on the list then please let me know asap. At the time of writing it should still be possible to add to the order but it won't be the case for long.

Yep still doing an order. Roman is expecting a new delivery of glass this week which will allow him to fulfil our requirements. I've updated your order to 2 wides and 1 std.

If anybody else would like glass that isn't on the list then please let me know asap. At the time of writing it should still be possible to add to the order but it won't be the case for long.
Thanks.

Anyone from the North/Yorkshire willing to store my glass if they're collecting from Aaron at NLP this year? I've done this for others in the past!

Ok so here is a post that I really didn't want to have to write but I have just been on the phone with Roman and unfortunately the glass isn't going to be ready in time for Play Expo next week. Everything should have been fine, Roman had an order confirmation stating it would of been delivered to him last week at the latest but sadly this wasn't the case. This glass is actually manufactured by 2 different companies. The first company actually manufactures it and the second bevels the edges and tempers it. The lastest batch is currently stuck with the second company waiting to be finished and will be delivered to Roman by 16th/17th October at the earliest. Once Roman receives it he will need to go through and quality audit each sheet before individually wrapping it prior to shipping it over to the UK. Unfortunately this leaves us with a bit of a dilemma as Play Expo is clearly the easiest way to safely distribute it to people who would like it. :(

Below is my up to date list of what has been ordered by whom. I'm trying to work out who lives where so we can work out the best way to work around the problem. I still have 6 sheets of standard and 1 wide which I bought for myself that is wrapped and never used. I can bring this along with me to Play Expo but would like to get this to people that will be the most difficult to reach after the show. I've marked people off in green that I know live relatively close to me as it should be quite easy for us to meet up whenever. I've already made arrangments with some of you who are unable to make the show so nothing changes with that. If your name isn't coloured then it would be great if you could get in touch either in the main thread or via PM to let me know where you are. This could easily turn in to a bit of a logistical nightmare but I'm sure between us we can come up with something that works! The list is still open so no problem if people want to add or remove sheets as they require. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we are where we are and "that's pinball" as they say!

Neil McRae 6 Std 1 Wide (London/SE)

johnwhitfield 4 1 (London/SE)

Monkeyboypaul 2 1 (North)
jsyjay 2 (Jersey?)
Dave Bishop 2 (London/SE)
gringo 2
sutol 3
Safe cracker boy! 1 3
mission65 5 (London/SE)
bethamari 2
Spadge 1
Andypuk 1
JustLikeMe 3
Jon at home 1 2
YOP 1
Mfresh 2 2
Steve 1
tyke 2 (South)
jukeboxjim 1
BigBear77 4 2 (London/SE)
unity_neil 1 (Midlands)

Mfresh is Just off the M40 and assuming Paul is ok I could take it round to him as I've got to get something from him after expo.

As I'm yellow I assume that collecting my std sheet is OK on Sunday?
Hi Neil, I marked you yellow as you are in the Midlands and medium distance from me but you are welcome to collect a standard sheet from me on the Sunday.

Unfortunately not.
Ok I've removed you off from the list. I assume you no longer want it because of your own reasons rather than it not being available to collect from Play Expo then?

Thanks for the update, I am in Manchester so could collect from someone in the north west potentially

I live up in the North East so I'm still in for the three Aaron. I'll be at expo on the Sunday

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom