What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Romans/PDI Glass (Standard, Wide Body & Safecracker Sizes)

Expired Due to no activity
Wow, well I knew this glass was popular but theres some big orders there already and I only posted 4 hours ago! I think we can safely say this is going to go ahead again this year. Thanks to everybody who has placed a request, you've all been added to the list. :thumbs:

Aaron put me on your ever increasing list for 2 x standard deffo. I may up it to 3 before you put the order in.

Thanks

Just checked, slight correction for me, 3 Standard and 1 wide (I thought I'd need 4 standard). Sounding like quite the order, I was going to go on the Ferry from Hull and get them from Rotterdam!

For the previous 2 years that I have imported this glass 80-90% has ended up being transferred/collected at the NLP show in October. This year rather than have a pallet of glass sitting around here for months, I intend to have it delivered around a month or so in advance. The list will probably remain open until late July/August time to allow as many people as possible to see this thread and get on board if they wish, whilst leaving a little bit of contingency if there are issues with manufacture etc.

OK thanks, I'll likely go to Holland and collect some myself in that case, its a great excuse to get over and see friends in Rotterdam. The 4 of my machines with standard glass are staring at me and my OCD is itching. The problem with the glass is once you've had it, it has to go in all!

No worries, I've removed the glass you requested from my list. You've plenty of time between now and when I place an order with Roman if your requirements change.

Hey Aaron, could you pop us down for 2 standard on the next batch for October time please?

Thank you :)

Need to bump this again as really need to get an order in asap to stand a chance of it being here in time for Play Expo in October. Anybody that requested glass previously is still on my list but please don't hesitate to get in touch to confirm or amend as you see fit.

The £ to Euro rate is similar (actually slightly worse) than when I last posted so we're still looking at £155 for standard and £165 for wide. As I mentioned before I really need to get an order over to Roman asap so I will keep the list for this batch open until the end of next weekend, with the intention of ordering on Monday 17th July. Many thanks guys.

Didn't know you were putting in another order until now Aaron! Think I will need a few more sheets - let me work it out and I'll post again before the end of next week. Thanks for organising this again.

Thanks to everyone who has been in touch, I've updated the list with the glass you would like.

Another quick reminder to everybody else that I plan to intend to email over the order to Roman on Monday morning, so will need to know your requirements before then.

The following people are on the list from before. If you guys could confirm whether you are still in on this or if your requirements have changed it would be appreciated. :)

@Jsyjay - 2 sheets of standard
@mission65 - 5 sheets of standard
@bethamari - 2 sheets of standard

Back
Top Bottom