What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted ROM set for RetroPie

I've got 2 64 gig micro sd cards that has all mame and other emulators including ps 1 games,got it off a fella on eBay a while back very good I would say 90% work and not multiple versions of the same games could send him a message if he is still doing them or is there an easy way on a computer to send you the folder off the sd card.

Cheers Brian.

I've got 2 64 gig micro sd cards that has all mame and other emulators including ps 1 games,got it off a fella on eBay a while back very good I would say 90% work and not multiple versions of the same games could send him a message if he is still doing them or is there an easy way on a computer to send you the folder off the sd card.

Cheers Brian.

How much of the card is used? If not a lot, there is an easier way. If a lot used, not so much.

Yea as I thought...

@Monkeyboypaul there is probably a repository somewhere to download a zip of everything, when I am home I will have a gander and PM you anything I find.

Yea as I thought...

@Monkeyboypaul there is probably a repository somewhere to download a zip of everything, when I am home I will have a gander and PM you anything I find.
Much appreciated!

I stopped using torrents many years ago and just want a simple hassle free USB drive or download location these days!

One that plugs into RetroPie, job done.

Did you ever get anywhere with this?

I've tracked it down to the fact that I somehow need to find a romset called

FB Alpha v0.2.97.43 for RPi 3...

I cannot blinking find it though. Did you have any joy?

Did you ever get anywhere with this?

I've tracked it down to the fact that I somehow need to find a romset called

FB Alpha v0.2.97.43 for RPi 3...

I cannot blinking find it though. Did you have any joy?
Hadn’t got any further, but those links from @BigIan look really handy!

Back
Top Bottom